Moobday: One love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes thats it look at the body language crossed arms means closed off. Larry sort of looks like take the feckin picture and go away.

338%3C349523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232346%3B%3C37973ot1lsi

kellyahern said:

Awww, that's cute! So many new pics this week... :dance:

I wish there were pics of Ann and Larry cuddling and stuff like Bono and Ali. I guess they're not big on PDAs...

flaming june said:

Awww, that's cute! So many new pics this week... :dance:

I wish there were pics of Ann and Larry cuddling and stuff like Bono and Ali. I guess they're not big on PDAs...

Wasn't there one of them at Edge's wedding, where he's kinda holding her arm on the beach and he's in shorts :scratch: I always thought that one was cute :)

edit: I looked and couldn't find the pic :( I know I've seen it before

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Wasn't there one of them at Edge's wedding, where he's kinda holding her arm on the beach and he's in shorts :scratch: I always thought that one was cute :)

Yes, I know what pic you mean... it's the one a.k.a. "the weird guy in the speedo" pic... :laugh:

Ms. Dane said:

pc trouble:mad: so what's the story behind these pics?

that one where he is on stage is from the charity fashion benifit they do each year (the name is eluding me right now). The previous year he modeled, and took off his shirt... yeah. :faint:

kellyahern said:

larry_ann_wedding.jpg

I couldn't find it on my site but I have it uploaded :huh: oh well...

:heart:

erised said:

This happened at work today. I have this ^ pic as my wallpaper ( :cute: ) and this guy who doesn't really work at my office but visits quite often saw it and asked "Who is she?" And I'm like :mad: "You mean who is he???" And he goes "Oh... well, HE is pretty... jajajaja!" :madspit: Larry would have loved that... :laugh:

Re: Re: Moobday: One love

flaming june said:

This happened at work today. I have this ^ pic as my wallpaper ( :cute: ) and this guy who doesn't really work at my office but visits quite often saw it and asked "Who is she?" And I'm like :mad: "You mean who is he???" And he goes "Oh... well, HE is pretty... jajajaja!" :madspit: Larry would have loved that... :laugh:

:lol: That's funny!

You were able to turn that small pic into a wallpaper?

I have it bigger, ya know :wink: I shrink 'em cuz they look *clearer* that way.

Re: Re: Re: Moobday: One love

erised said:

:lol: That's funny!

You were able to turn that small pic into a wallpaper?

I have it bigger, ya know :wink: I shrink 'em cuz they look *clearer* that way.

Well, I just added a cute background and the pic that same size in the middle, it looked too fuzzy when I tried to make it screen size.

oliveu2cm said:
that one where he is on stage is from the charity fashion benifit they do each year (the name is eluding me right now). The previous year he modeled, and took off his shirt... yeah. :faint:

:ohmy: I don't suppose anyone has a picture of that, do they? :tongue:

Yes, I know, I've seen Larry shirtless before, so sue me, he's gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom