Moobday: Oh my my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:

Yeah, isn't it funny? A little credit wouldn't hurt tho... :sexywink:

:shrug: What can you do. Just funny cuz that image hadn't even been online for 24 hours :huh:

Here's another one like that other one you liked, FJ... but no motion.

Attachments

• lar_lvtwn0040.jpg
    lar_lvtwn0040.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 68
erised said:

:shrug: What can you do. Just funny cuz that image hadn't even been online for 24 hours :huh:

:lol: I know... I'm just in a bit**y mood tonight... :p

Here's another one like that other one you liked, FJ... but no motion.

attachment.php

His expression when he plays is so intense... I lurve him! :love:

erised said:
Ok FJ... you were good at this game -- Name the famous "phrase" Larry says at this part... :sexywink:

"Basically I'm just doing another cameo in a U2 video"... :laugh: Oh Larry... :rolleyes:

kellyahern said:

Kinda off topic picture wise but -

erised, fj - have you guys seen the TFI 1997 U2 interview? Eep just sent me a copy, :larry: is sooooooo funny in it :lmao:

Yes! I love that one! "Larry, can you have anything you ask for" "Yes" *evil grin* I love all the guys in that interview.

Don't worry Kelly, there really aren't many Lovetown Larry pics around. :tsk: It's a shame!

Gah, I lurve this part (never mind the fact that Bono is undressing himself :shifty: ) But I love how for like that one second that the light flashes you get just a glimpse of Larry... so much mystery... so ...:faint:

Attachments

• gah_lvtwn0112.jpg
    gah_lvtwn0112.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 44
Well, to tell you the truth, Bono's little striptease is SO distracting that I'd never noticed Larry there... :shocked:

kellyahern said:

Wait, let's get back to the Bono striptease part . . . :ohmy:

sorry, wrong thread :reject: :evil:

Nah, that's Ok. We're U2 ho's... ;) He kinda does this thing where he removes his suspenders and untucks his shirt to God Part II... SO sexy!

Back
Top Bottom