MOOBDAY: No moobs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:

It's OK-I certainly didn't mind seeing them twice :D

Do you know when/where those were taken?

Phew. Good. :)

The site says they're from Toronto. I'm not sure which leg of the last tour though. :shrug:

chicago12.jpg

This is an excerpt from a magazine containing eye witness attendees to several Zoo Tv shows.

I think you guys will find this amusing.

Chicago, IL Rosemont Horizon, March 31
The attendee, Sherece Lamke: " The crowd in Chicago was a lot louder than Minneapolis, but also quite rude. When Bono walked onstage a man at the side gave him the finger and screamed obscenities at him. Bono just gave the guy the Peace sign. As he walked along the catwalk another man yanked the towel off from his neck. Bono whipped around and stared at the guy, and when security started to go in, Bono just said, 'It's OK' . During Angel of Harlem, he called Larry down to the mike, who went to the congas to play. As Larry was walking back up the catwalk, he stumbled on the rigging and a female fan directly across from me grabbed his leg and started to pull him towards the crowd. Security wrapped his arms around Larry's waist and his back went into the barricade. Arms from everywhere seemed to be pulling at Larry's hair, shirt, or whatever they could get their hands on. I'm sure that was Larry's worst nighmare. I cant see why people act like animals sometimes".

Can you imagine, poor Larry must have been traumatized.

I actually have this show on video. I didn't notice all of that though...must've happened too fast. (Or I was watching Edge).

:shifty:

It's a cool show anyway. :yes:

After the acoustic set, Larry pulls this wire that's hanging from the mirrorball Trabant and makes it spin. It's cute. :cute:

SpanishEyes21 said:
This is an excerpt from a magazine containing eye witness attendees to several Zoo Tv shows.

I think you guys will find this amusing.

Chicago, IL Rosemont Horizon, March 31
The attendee, Sherece Lamke: " The crowd in Chicago was a lot louder than Minneapolis, but also quite rude. When Bono walked onstage a man at the side gave him the finger and screamed obscenities at him. Bono just gave the guy the Peace sign. As he walked along the catwalk another man yanked the towel off from his neck. Bono whipped around and stared at the guy, and when security started to go in, Bono just said, 'It's OK' . During Angel of Harlem, he called Larry down to the mike, who went to the congas to play. As Larry was walking back up the catwalk, he stumbled on the rigging and a female fan directly across from me grabbed his leg and started to pull him towards the crowd. Security wrapped his arms around Larry's waist and his back went into the barricade. Arms from everywhere seemed to be pulling at Larry's hair, shirt, or whatever they could get their hands on. I'm sure that was Larry's worst nighmare. I cant see why people act like animals sometimes".

Can you imagine, poor Larry must have been traumatized.

:(

Poor Larry :hug:

I have to go cool off now after viewing these SMOKIN' Lar pics! GAH!

:shocked:

Oh my, there's soooooooooo many GREAT Larry pics! :applaud: Vewy, vewy nice!

So many that I haven't seen!!!! Esther and Edgette, I don't know where you ladies found some of those pics, so I'm so glad you did! :hug: Thanks for posting them!

Moooooooooooooooooooobs! :faint:

Ahhhhhhh, I needed this!!! :love:

I'd never seen those pics you scanned Esther! :)

Back
Top Bottom