MOOBday-Larry's Sex Appeal-Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryTorontoarrivingforsigning2.jpg

hugedimplessmile.jpg

larrytoosexyforhisshirtplus.jpg

blackeyedLarBW.jpg

MullenGirl said:

:reject: Sorry! I know I got carried away. I really love this man what can I do? :sigh: :wink:

btw you got my email? :flirt:
:giggle: It's ok, was just trying to cool you off. Yes I got the email, replying is on my list of things to do today. :wink:

ALass4Larry said:

This is (one of) my favorite pics of Larry. Is there a story behind it?? Where, when, why it was taken?? Thanks

It's a still from the "Mysterious Ways" video from Achtung Baby. It was shot in Morocco, directed by Stephane Sednaoui, who's directed several U2 videos over the years.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Infinitum98 said:

:lmao:

Where are these from???

The all-U2 edition of Late Night with Conan O'Brien... the whole show is available in various forums: Y*@S*%dIt, U2torrents... I'm sure it's even on YouTube. I can look for the links if you are interested. :)

zuropa_fit said:
I'm new here and I think I just found my new home. Can I just move INTO this thread?:drool:

:wave: Welcome! You'll love it here. :D

:giggle: Oh my... I just went through this thread again and I should take another shower or else I might combust. :lol:

GracelandHarley said:

The all-U2 edition of Late Night with Conan O'Brien... the whole show is available in various forums: Y*@S*%dIt, U2torrents... I'm sure it's even on YouTube. I can look for the links if you are interested. :)

Oh yes I remember. Thanks GracelandHarley. :)

zuropa_fit said:
BTW, what does MOOB stand for? And what about the Adam acronym? Please pardon the newbie questions. And yeah, a cold shower is def in order.

MOOB - Affectionate nickname for Larry's rather well-defined pecs. I hate his well-defined pecs. Darn that man, anyway. (jealous. Insanely jealous. I /want/ those pecs for my very own!)

Not sure about Adam's acronym, though. I think there's some defs lying about here somewhere, though.

Back
Top Bottom