Moobday: Larrylicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:

I'm impressed! :happy: He tells the crowd it's been about 10 years since he started the Larry Mullen Band, and then he says something like "and you still know who the boss is, ya?" :cute:

I just love when he first takes the mic and says "Howrya... how's it gou'n" His accent is soooooo cute!

Ok, if you get this next one, you definitely get a Larry surprise in the mail this week.

There's several questions to it... who is larry looking at? And why is he looking at that person like that.... what is that person saying?

attachment.php

Ohoooooo boy, that surprise is as good as mine, mwahahahaha! :evil:

Larry is looking at Bono because Bono is imitating him. Bono is telling this story about how this one day he was driving and Larry was on the passenger's seat with his feet on the dash, and a police car starts following them. Bono tells Larry to put his feet down, because he's scared they're going t be pulled over, and Larry sort of mumbles and goes "Nahhh" or "I don't want to" I can't remember exactly. :wink:

flaming june said:

Ohoooooo boy, that surprise is as good as mine, mwahahahaha! :evil:

Larry is looking at Bono because Bono is imitating him. Bono is telling this story about how this one day he was driving and Larry was on the passenger's seat with his feet on the dash, and a police car starts following them. Bono tells Larry to put his feet down, because he's scared they're going t be pulled over, and Larry sort of mumbles and goes "Nahhh" or "I don't want to" I can't remember exactly.

:applaud: Well done!

Well, I'm kinda out of interview stills :uhoh: so I don't think we can continue playing the game, but we'll play again sometime, for more Larry goodies. :yes:

All i have left are performance stills :shrug:

erised said:

:applaud: Well done!

Well, I'm kinda out of interview stills :uhoh: so I don't think we can continue playing the game, but we'll play again sometime, for more Larry goodies. :yes:

All i have left are performance stills :shrug:

Yay! :dance: :hug:

Okay, I kinda have to go to sleep anyway... :yawn:

arw9797 said:
:shifty: erised....are we going to play this game on Thursday night in the Freestyle thread with some Edgie pics???? :sexywink:

:hmm: I suppose we could, but I think you might have an unfair advantage over the other Edge girls. ;)

Attachments

• larbrits012.jpg
    larbrits012.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 30
erised said:

Sleep? What's that? :confused:

Thanks for playing, FJ! :hug: You were a good sport! :yes:

"Sleep" is something I used to do before I found PLEBA. :tongue: You're supposed to close your eyes and rest before a day of work so that you don't look like this :crack: in the morning.

:wave: S&P T L D! (oh, and besides, the more you sleep, the more the chances for some S&P LDs! :mac: )

arw9797 said:

:D Well it's ONLY Monday!!! You've got time! :wink:

Yes, but next week's Moobday theme is going to be Zoo Sydney Larry... you thought 100+ pics in this week's Moobday thread was a lot, wait'll I get my hands on the Larry Zoo Sydney stills!! :evil:

There's much work to be done.... oh my precioussssssssss!

erised said:

Yes, but next week's Moobday theme is going to be Zoo Sydney Larry... you thought 100+ pics in this week's Moobday thread was a lot, wait'll I get my hands on the Larry Zoo Sydney stills!! :evil:

There's much work to be done.... oh my precioussssssssss!

:sad: fine....be that way....make pictures of just Larry. :( You did pop in the Edge thread the other night though with the promise of new pictures for this week's thread. :mad:

:scream: You know you want to make some Edge stills!!!! :rant:

ok sorry....I'll go now :reject:

arw9797 said:

:sad: fine....be that way....make pictures of just Larry. :( You did pop in the Edge thread the other night though with the promise of new pictures for this week's thread. :mad:

:scream: You know you want to make some Edge stills!!!! :rant:

:lmao:

I lurve taunting the Edge girls! :evil:

erised said:

I gave up precious "Larry still-making time" to make those this evening. :yes: :lol:

And I bet you enjoyed every minute of it!!!!! :sexywink:

:yawn: well Larry girls it's been fun. Thanks for the game....yeah I played along :| ......I just didn't post :ohmy:

:wave: Nitey nite!!!! Happy Edge dreams! :D

Back
Top Bottom