MOOBday - Larry in motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laney_82 said:
larry2.gif

They have a cute look :love:

"que mirada más picara"
:drool:

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

GracelandHarley said:
robelarry.gif

:drool: :drool: :combust:

Goodnight, Laney, I'm right behind you to bed!

Thanks, MG, good topic!

And THANK YOU to all of the people who made these wonderful gifs, too!
:heart: :up:
where is this from!!!!!??????? quickkkkkkkkk!!! Im :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
lol

Magpie said:

MG, could you tell me where I could find this interview, as well as the one from Achtung Baby?

Both are from the same video called 'The Rockumentary'. It's a mix of interviews, concert and videoclip footages. I have it on DVD but I can't upload because it's a pretty big file and my connection can't handle it. :( Maybe someone else has it.

GracelandHarley said:
robelarry.gif

:drool: :drool: :combust:

Goodnight, Laney, I'm right behind you to bed!

Thanks, MG, good topic!

And THANK YOU to all of the people who made these wonderful gifs, too!
:heart: :up:

I don't remember where's this from. :hmm: GH can you tell us, please? :)

You're welcome. :D I'm going to make some more and I'll post them here or in the GIF thread so stay tuned! :sexywink:

MullenGirl said:

I don't remember where's this from. :hmm: GH can you tell us, please? :)

You're welcome. :D I'm going to make some more and I'll post them here or in the GIF thread so stay tuned! :sexywink:

It was after one of the Vertigo concerts last year-- I don't remember which-- right when the band exited the stage and walked through the backstage to the waiting SUV's.

It is very hot, isn't it? :drool: :drool:

GracelandHarley said:

It was after one of the Vertigo concerts last year-- I don't remember which-- right when the band exited the stage and walked through the backstage to the waiting SUV's.

YES!!!

by the way do u know if it can be found in you tube or somewhere?

GracelandHarley said:

Oooooh it is indeed! :drool:

Laney_82 said:
YES!!!

by the way do u know if it can be found in you tube or somewhere?

I don't have it bookmarked on YouTube. :(

I'm going to have to do a search, and see if I can remember exactly when it's from.

As for tlski, MG... didn't she say she was going on vacation about two weeks ago?

GracelandHarley said:

I don't have it bookmarked on YouTube. :(

I'm going to have to do a search, and see if I can remember exactly when it's from.

As for tlski, MG... didn't she say she was going on vacation about two weeks ago?

Yeah, I knew about the vacation... I guess I just misunderstood the date she said she's gonna be back. :wink:

MullenGirl said:

Yeah, I knew about the vacation... I guess I just misunderstood the date she said she's gonna be back. :wink:
:no: You weren't misunderstood. I came back when I said but we got in late, then I was still sick, I just got finally got back into the swing of things. :yes:My vacation was that restful! :lmao:

Hope I didn't worry anyone.:(

tlski said:

:no: You weren't misunderstood. I came back when I said but we got in late, then I was still sick, I just got finally got back into the swing of things. :yes:My vacation was that restful! :lmao:

welcomeback1.gif

tlski said:

Oh OK! :) I hope you'll feel better. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom