MOOBDAY: kissin' and huggin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoLarry.jpg

^ Really sweet isn't it, I think it was Edge's birthday. :)

45.jpg

44.jpg

42.jpg

Where's Adam's hand slipping??? :shifty: :giggle: :evil:

Maybe someone has these bigger so we can see it more clearly? :D

2282275678_6c09b75373.jpg

I've got a soft spot in my heart for Steven Tyler :drool: don't ask me why :shrug:
larry0354.jpg

I hope nobody's bothered by this pic of what I'm assuming is Anne. It's just so precious and is posted with all due respect to both of them and their privacy.
larry0304.jpg

zuropa_fit said:

I hope nobody's bothered by this pic of what I'm assuming is Anne. It's just so precious and is posted with all due respect to both of them and their privacy.
larry0304.jpg

Yeah, it's definitely her. I don't think anyone will be bothered because I've seen this pic posted several times. It's one of my favourite pics.

Yeah I have them, sorry I haven't posted the rest as well I thought someone else already posted them in the other thread but I see they aren't there.
I'll post them. :)

Hey, MG! :wave: I was looking for pictures when you posted your greetings to Laney and tlski... great minds, eh? :wink:

londonlarry.jpg

I'd love to see the full size Wenn's, too!:drool:

GracelandHarley said:
Hey, MG! :wave: I was looking for pictures when you posted your greetings to Laney and tlski... great minds, eh? :wink:

I'd love to see the full size Wenn's, too!:drool:

Hi GH! :wave:

Yeah I posted them in the other thread. There are a few good Larry pics in there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom