Moobday July 25 - Sad Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Souly said:

Yes please. :drool:

Can't wait! :applaud:

Till then:

larry03.jpg

sorry to disappoint you ladies, but... MY SCANNER JUST BROKE DOWN. :|
ok, so maybe my pictures aren't THAT good, but damn... to break the scanner down... wow :wink:
I was able to do the backside one, though :ohmy: so REJOOOOOOOOICE

01.jpg

...and this is my fav (beside the one :drool: above)

02.jpg

sorry I know the quality is poor... but my camera isn't digital, and my scanner is :madspit:

I'm sorry... why didn't you come? :confused:
yeah I was soooooo close... and I'm planning on taking the exact same spot in Nice, I'll tell you :up:
really nice view from down there, and I could see the main stage very well too. it was awesome... except in Milan 1 Bono didn't come there too often (apparently he decided the audio was better on the left side :shrug: )

well,to make the long story short, I bought the tickets for M on ticketoneit but I didn't know that it worked until I got them in the mail and by then I already had tickets for Poland. I couldn't afford both :sad: All my friends say Italians are the best crowd so next time, Italy here I come!

arhitetka said:
I bought the tickets for M on ticketoneit

you mean you actually MANAGED to get ticketone working?!?!?!
:ohmy:... wow, that's impressive. :ohmy: you're one lucky, lucky girl, you know that?? :D
here in Italy ticketone.it caused a real big mess, cos they began selling out tickets beforehand without saying anything to anyone... so apparently tickets were sold out before EVEN going to the stores... the website went crazy for overly-demand, people got their credit cards blocked, it was a mad, mad situation :crazy:... not to mention, scalpers got almost all the tickets (there were plenty in Rome selling out GAs, drrrty bastrds!!!!!!)
I remember queing for SIXTEEN hours in front of the box office and going away empy-handed :mad:
damn ticketone!!!! :rant:

but hey, you can look at the bright side of it: we'll have a dvd soon yay!! :up:

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I can't help but think of the fact that shortly after U2 was formed and they had done a few gigs, Larry lost his mother suddenly. Maybe that's why he generally has a sad look in his eyes. Maybe the pictures from earlier than 1978 don't look too sad? Anyway, :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom