MOOBday - IRL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pamelakellett said:

:yikes:

Ok but you know all us Larry girls have been starved of recent pix of our mysterious man :drool:

Thanks for sharing it :combust: :crazy:

true :yes:
From that day I have no more pictures of Larry...sorry :(

Last edited:
MsPurrl said:

This one brings back a very sweet memory to me. At the 10-10-01 show at Notre Dame in northern Indiana, my sister Patt (AKA swandiver) and I had seats behind the stage. At the end of the show, after the encore, as Larry started to go down the steps under the stage, he stripped off his shirt over his head. If you ever hear a CD of that show, that's what the shrieking was about. It was a lovely sight to behold! :love:

OMFG!!! That just puts some amazing pictures in my head... :combust:

MsPurrl said:

This one brings back a very sweet memory to me. At the 10-10-01 show at Notre Dame in northern Indiana, my sister Patt (AKA swandiver) and I had seats behind the stage. At the end of the show, after the encore, as Larry started to go down the steps under the stage, he stripped off his shirt over his head. If you ever hear a CD of that show, that's what the shrieking was about. It was a lovely sight to behold! :love:

I'm so glad you are feeling better, Ava, and congratulations to you, Laney, my posting pal, on your exams!! :dancing: :hug:

It's so good to see everyone here! And Nemesis, that picture is just :drool: :drool: , congratulate your friend for us!! :wink:

As for you, MsP... I'm pretty sure this is the first I've heard of this seriously important detail of your Larry experience!! What, no pictures!?! :sad:

You just :combust: my mind!

GracelandHarley said:

As for you, MsP... I'm pretty sure this is the first I've heard of this seriously important detail of your Larry experience!! What, no pictures!?! :sad:

You just :combust: my mind!

Long time fans, first show. :reject:
We didn't know anything at all about the arena or where our seats would be, so we didn't even have cameras with us. It turned out that we were behind the stage, about half-way up. Since it's the basketball arena for Notre Dame, it's a rather small venue (about 10,000, counting the heart on the floor), we were close enough that we could see Bono spit when he sang. :sexywink: So we had a very clear view of Larry stripping off his shirt. Good times . . . .

Nemesis said:
img0009ob8.jpg

:drool:

Oh WOW! Now this day at work can't get bad because I will have this picture on my mind and I'll just walk around the uni :drool:ing and :combust:ing!

Thanks to all of you for your lovely wishes, it's not just the pics of Mr. Mullen that make me feel better but also all the lovely Larrygirls make me smile :kiss:

I couldnt think of a better place where to post this....its just so :evil: and :cute::cute: at the same time

:giggle:

youngoffender.jpg

sorry for the white part its too late and I dont know how to remove it:(

zuropa_fit said:
You mean Larry's kitchen? I think so, but better double check with one of the other girls.

And welcome to MOOBday, May :wave:

Thanks (sorry I posted so late, haven't been here for a few days):)

Back
Top Bottom