MOOBday - Happy Birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
band_larry.jpg

Caroni said:

1. Whou wouldn´t like chocolate!

2. :ohmy: it isn´t Vanilla Ice!??? :shifty: :lmao:

:lmao: I've noticed it a couple of times. It never fails to make me laugh, especially since I think Larry would be a much better rapper - not to mention a much better beatmaster.

Vanilla might be a better dancer, though - waitaminute, has anyone ever seen Larry dance?

Do we /want/ to? :giggle:

Ice, Ice, baby -too cold, too cold...

bonocomet said:

I think he got this toy car that Bono is playing with :rolleyes:

bonolarryboyswithtoys.jpg

Hey! Look what I just read!!

"October" tour - october 30, 1981- U2 perform in Amsterdam, Holland at the Paradiso. Support for the sold out gig is "Phantom Limb". Bono announces Larry Mullen's 20th birthday and leads the crowd in singing "Happy Birthday". Backstage, Bono presents Larry with his gift--a radio controlled truck.

abelives said:

Hey! Look what I just read!!

"October" tour - october 30, 1981- U2 perform in Amsterdam, Holland at the Paradiso. Support for the sold out gig is "Phantom Limb". Bono announces Larry Mullen's 20th birthday and leads the crowd in singing "Happy Birthday". Backstage, Bono presents Larry with his gift--a radio controlled truck.

:yes:

which Bono is already hogging :rolleyes:

Hinder said:

waitaminute, has anyone ever seen Larry dance?

To paraphrase one of my very favorite Bill Flanagan quotes from "The End of the World"... a night of raucous partying ended at a club where Bill, and other members of U2 and entourage, watched Larry dancing for the first time that any of them ever remembered seeing.

Said Flanagan (again, to paraphrase): He was an amazing combination of a young Fred Astaire... and an old Jerry Lewis. :huh:

:lmao:

:cute:

GracelandHarley said:

To paraphrase one of my very favorite Bill Flanagan quotes from "The End of the World"... a night of raucous partying ended at a club where Bill, and other members of U2 and entourage, watched Larry dancing for the first time that any of them ever remembered seeing.

Said Flanagan (again, to paraphrase): He was an amazing combination of a young Fred Astaire... and an old Jerry Lewis. :huh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

God I love that book!!:wink:

GracelandHarley said:

Ooh God! :lmao:

Hey girls!! :wave:

I'd pay to see that!!

And I love that book, too!

And "hello" to Bibs! And to Laney... we missed each other in Moob Day last night! We are usually cross-posting, girl!!

And to bc!!

:wave:

Larry: :dance:

:sexywink:

Happy Birthday Larry Mullen :D

Thanks people who posted the other photos of larry :D

u2video4-48cb53mjb.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Larry Mullen

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS ...... SEÑOR LARRY MULLEN JR.:yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

GracelandHarley said:

:giggle: :heart:

:lmao: I so want to see that.

So, to summarize:

1. Get Larry drunk.
2. He might dance.
3. Entertainment will be had by all.

Back
Top Bottom