Moobday: Desire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised, you're the best, thanks for the sig url for the gif!!!! :hug: :hug:

:bow: :love: the edge-stomp :love:

Last edited:
erised said:

:wave:

I haven't moved...I never took that break :reject:

I'm not gonna be able to move my right arm tomorrow :|

I need :help:

Aww, twin!!! We both need :help:! I went to bed at 2:00AM last night, got up at 5:30 AM, been working like crazy all day and instead of going to bed, I'm in PLEBA... :coocoo:

BTW, those Edge gifs are cute!!!

flaming june said:
Aww, twin!!! We both need :help:! I went to bed at 2:00AM last night, got up at 5:30 AM, been working like crazy all day and instead of going to bed, I'm in PLEBA...

Aw, twin! :hug:

BTW, those Edge gifs are cute!!!

Thanks! :happy:

Lemme know which Larry one you want... :yes:

Of course, i know you just made that nice new sig, so you may not want to change it right now, but if you do want one for later, lemme know, cuz I wanna put one in my sig too... I've got some silly quote as my sig right now. :p

erised said:

Lemme know which Larry one you want... :yes:

Of course, i know you just made that nice new sig, so you may not want to change it right now, but if you do want one for later, lemme know, cuz I wanna put one in my sig too... I've got some silly quote as my sig right now. :p

I've said funnier things, yet you choose the lamest for your sig... it's your fault! :lol:

Ehm, I change my sig on a weekly basis :hyper: so can I have the biting lips WGRYWH one? Pretty pleeeeeeeze? :flirt:

flaming june said:

I've said funnier things, yet you choose the lamest for your sig... it's your fault! :lol:

:rolleyes:

flaming june said:

Ehm, I change my sig on a weekly basis :hyper: so can I have the biting lips WGRYWH one? Pretty pleeeeeeeze? :flirt:

:yes: Of course...it was made with you in mind! :macdevil:

Did you get my email? Or did you want me to post it here?

Don't post it here, someone might steal it... :sexywink: :laugh:

I did get your e-mail, I'll upload it to Boomspeed... Don't want to abuse your server!

Thanks a bunch! :hug:

flaming june said:
Don't post it here, someone might steal it... :sexywink: :laugh:

:lmao:

flaming june said:

I did get your e-mail, I'll upload it to Boomspeed... Don't want to abuse your server!

Thanks a bunch! :hug:

No problem! There'll be more where those came from :evil:

Thank goodness tomorrow is movie night, my arm will have a break :der:

^ :lol:

Well, I'm going to call it a night! If I go to bed now, I'll sleep for about 5 1/2 hours, which is not so bad compared to the 3 1/2 from yesterday... :crack:

:wave: S & P T L D!!!

*bump*

wertsie said:
Okay, here's the latest MOOBday special video. Today's song is one of my personal favorites, "Always."

Larry Video 2

I'll download it tonight! :hyper:

:larry: :adam: :love:

bestofsleevelarrysparky2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom