MOOBday: "Chicks dig drummers."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
es16.jpg

es17.jpg

es18.jpg

es19.jpg

es20.jpg

Though I must say I've certainly never viewed it as a competition around here, Zooey, abelives is certainly deserving of the plaudits as far as I'm concerned... she's always a Larry-picture-posting goddess!! :bow::giggle:

Twoblonds.jpg

FanLarrytouchinghandbubble.jpg

Obligatory Moob day picture (for Ava, especially) that I just came across:

HotshirtlessBlender_scruff.jpg

Did you get to see him upclose at least? Where/when was it?

I did, back in 2001 in Stockholm, Sweden. He was so close that I could easily have touched him :drool: My friend got his autograph but I didn't have anything I could have gotten signed :doh: so I just stood there with a stupid smile on my face and took this photo

larrysthlm.jpg

Obligatory Moob day picture (for Ava, especially) that I just came across:

HotshirtlessBlender_scruff.jpg

Another obligatory Moob day pic (for Ava) that I just came across:

cropped_Vertigo_stonewall_open_shir.jpg

GH!! :bow: :hug:

Oh, and may I just say that the Electrical por...ehm, storm pics are a bit too much to handle first thing in the morning :combust: But thanks for posting them anyway!

I did, back in 2001 in Stockholm, Sweden. He was so close that I could easily have touched him :drool: My friend got his autograph but I didn't have anything I could have gotten signed :doh: so I just stood there with a stupid smile on my face and took this photo

larrysthlm.jpg

:combust:

:up:

That's still great, Ava! I'd probably not even be able to stand up. At least you got a close up pic! And he looks so friggin' hot in that pic! :)drool: short hair)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom