MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
560a0540.jpg

:larry:: (Catching reflection in the mirror) Mmm. I look good.

Does anyone know if 17 pages of a thread is a record when it comes to the band members respected days of the week threads? Was just curious. Also, having a stupid moment, the Edge Blog was not the real thing right? :banghead:

zoo_mexicolarsing_bonoslap.jpg

:larry:First, I want to thank all of the little people who made this happen...

And tlski, I don't think this many pages is a record for Band favorite days, though it's certainly up there for Moob Day! :applaud: But when the forum has been hopping during the last two tours, all of these threads racked up some serious pages.

But we're not done here yet! :sexywink:

larry0373.jpg

:larry: I'm sorry, did you say there's meat in this?!

erm... the sky just cracked open and there's lightning everywhere and the rain on the roof is so loud. I usually love storms but I'm a little freaked right now! :yikes:

larry0373.jpg

:larry: I'm sorry, did you say there's meat in this?!

erm... the sky just cracked open and there's lightning everywhere and the rain on the roof is so loud. I usually love storms but I'm a little freaked right now! :yikes:

If the sky can crack, there . . .wait. What was I saying??

Zuropa_fit, where are you at, we are currently in the Oklahoma panhandle with lots of lightening! I love it!:applaud::hyper: Everyone is so funny in here!

374.jpg

:larry:ok, so here are the written directions on how to get there. Type in www. interference.com in the address bar and hit enter, click on community, scroll down, under the "your blue room" section you'll see something called PLEBA, click on it. You'll then see a thread called MOOBDay- Captions! It will be right at the top, it's been on fire the last few days.

139a.jpg

(Conference call with the MOOBDay girls) Hang on girls, we are still waiting on a few to join in the call! Who sounds so hyper? GH settle down! Abelieves and Zuropa_fit, I can hear you drooling! Who just fainted? Was that Pamelakellett? You ok? Oh, ok. Glad you're back!
138a.jpg

Tlski and MG where have you been, we've been waiting all night for you to join us? What's that Tlski? Oh, Oklahoma, bad cell service. MG what did you say? Ahh computer problems, didn't get the email until a few minutes ago. Oh ok. It's a good thing you are all in my network otherwise this would be one expensive conference call! So anyway...
140a.jpg
(looks to make sure coast is clear) Just wanted to make sure I had the support of my Larry girls.

141a.jpg

I am thinking of creating a thread to get fans to sign a petition to change the band name.
142a.jpg

I mean after all, L comes before B in PLEBA! Shouldn't be that hard to accomplish.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom