MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC02364.jpg

:larry: .......... oooohhh...........I shouldn`t have had that last whiskey.........I think I`m going to...........:barf:

OR
:larry: You want me to sign your WHAT???

Sundance08_larryTV.jpg

Press: "Congratulations, Larry, on having the band's name changed back, after all these years, to its original form, in honor of your dedication."

Larry: "Please, please... no more compliments! It was more of a coup, really. I saw the opportunity when the band was distracted, and took it! :sexywink:"

scandal.jpg

:larry: (whispers): Twenty-one pages, and moobday is still going strong on Saturday. Isn't it time for you to admit that I officially rule?
:bono: : :censored:
:larry: : Easy now, if you want to stay in the Larry Mullen Band.

larry_bodyguard_dave.jpg

Dave the bodyguard: ":hmm: I can see why he has his own thread day... he is quite a looker, isn't he?!"

Or, alternately, to borrow a quote from Zooey:

Dave: "Hey.. you you doin'?!?!

vlcsnap-48509.png

:bono: : And then I said to Mandela... :blahblah: and he was like... :blahblah:
:larry: *thinking* Ohh nooo... traped in a car with Bono... I wonder if I could break the glass and then get out of here alive... :hmm:

mooobs.jpg

:larry: (thinking) Plebans deserve a little reward for keeping my day alive for so long. A hint of moobs will keep them going for at least another week...

corbijn-u2-tenerife-drag.jpg

...because after that they will get so much more than just a hint! (starts stripping)

vlcsnap-48509.png

:bono: : And then I said to Mandela... :blahblah: and he was like... :blahblah:
:larry: *thinking* Ohh nooo... traped in a car with Bono... I wonder if I could break the glass and then get out of here alive... :hmm:

Following up:

vlcsnap-392742.png

:larry:*thinking*Crap! The glass is unbreakable! I'm stuck! Well... I have to just deal with Bono then... just pretend you're listening..

vlcsnap-392148.png

:bono: Lar, I just got a brilliant idea! Let's make another album like Pop! But this time you'll be the singer! Let's practise!

:larry: :yikes: *writes* H-E-L-P!!

Following up:

vlcsnap-392742.png

:larry:*thinking*Crap! The glass is unbreakable! I'm stuck! Well... I have to just deal with Bono then... just pretend you're listening..

vlcsnap-392148.png

:bono: Lar, I just got a brilliant idea! Let's make another album like Pop! But this time you'll be the singer! Let's practise!

:larry: :yikes: *writes* H-E-L-P!!

ROFLMAO :applaud: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom