Moobday:Baby, baby have mercy on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:
I'm so jealous of you guys. I wish I was going to Dublin :sad:. I hope you guys get to see Larry, although I'm afraid you guys might have a heart attack if you do. If you do meet him do something :censored: for me. j/k ;)
The moobday threads will be up and running when you guys are gone, if it's the last thing I do. Don't know how long they'll be without you guys though :huh:

Aw Shannon! That's the same fear I have, that I will faint if I ever see Larry up close! :combust: And, I'm sure Wertsie will help you keep the Moobday threads long with her pic posting frenzies. :laugh:

On a happier note, is it just me or is Electrical Storm the greatest thing ever captured on film? :drool: :combust:

No, it's not just you. ;)

IWasBored said:
i was looking for a picture for an attempt at convincing a friend that larry's hot..why didn't i think to snag a link to a picture in the moobday thread?

i can be so stupid sometimes...

Isn't it funny that a lot of people have tried at some point to convince someone that Larry is hot? And some people just can't see it. :shrug:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I'm so jealous of you guys. I wish I was going to Dublin :sad:. I hope you guys get to see Larry, although I'm afraid you guys might have a heart attack if you do. If you do meet him do something :censored: for me. j/k ;)

Shannon, we'll be thinking of all our fellow PLEBAns while in Dublin :yes: especially the Larry girls :wink:

On a happier note, is it just me or is Electrical Storm the greatest thing ever captured on film? :drool: :combust:

Hell yeah! :combust:

lar_esvid024j.jpg

lar_esvid041j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom