MOOBday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
souLnation2002 said:
659a34fe.jpg

...plunging neckline, lol :D

I love this picture. He's even smiling! :love:

I just figured out how to view VCDs on my puter... :reject: and I made a few stills from the Barcelona 8/08/01 VCD (Edge's bday). I thought you'd like these of Larry being a total sweetie!

larry_edge_kiss_1.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_2.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_3.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_4.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_5.JPG

And not that im into that kind of thing or anything... :shifty: but these are kinda hot...

flaming june said:
I just figured out how to view VCDs on my puter... :reject: and I made a few stills from the Barcelona 8/08/01 VCD (Edge's bday). I thought you'd like these of Larry being a total sweetie!

larry_edge_kiss_1.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_2.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_3.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_4.JPG

larry_edge_kiss_5.JPG

And not that im into that kind of thing or anything... :shifty: but these are kinda hot...

:shifty:

FJ, I'm posting these in LJ. You know where. :shifty:

:D

Souly... :laugh: I kinda set you up... :sexywink: I sometimes feel intimidated over there... just a little.

Last edited:
MOOBS!! I remember MOOBS from Zootopia!!!:laugh: LMAO!!!

Has this one been posted already?:wink:

No moobs in this pic but Larry is mind-numbingly handsome...:huh:

Attachments

• lardence.jpg
    lardence.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
MOOBS!! I remember MOOBS from Zootopia!!!:laugh: LMAO!!!

Has this one been posted already?:wink:

No moobs in this pic but Larry is mind-numbingly handsome...:huh:

Mmm, that's a nice one... :drool:

^ I know... He really doesn't have a bad side.

Attachments

• larlnoe011.jpg
    larlnoe011.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 56
Another one of that perfect profile...

Attachments

• lar_satsvid026.jpg
    lar_satsvid026.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 62
Sue DeNym said:

Ah, so Bono isn't the only one who kisses the Edge! :D

These four men are quite secure about their masculinity; they're not afraid of showing affection towards each other. :)

Good pictures, FJ, thanks for posting them!
Love it!! Apparently everyone likes kissing Edge! Can't say I blame them! I think it's wonderful that they can be so open & comfortable about how much they love each other...of course the fact that 3 of them have stunning wives & the forth has a reputation as a definite ladies' man goes a long way in putting any homophobic rumors to rest. Anyway, after almost 30 years of being together, they should be entitled to kiss each other all they want!! Gotta admit though, there's something really sexy about 4 gorgeous, obviously straight guys who aren't afraid of a little PDA with each other! :sexywink:

Edgespet said:
I think it's wonderful that they can be so open & comfortable about how much they love each other...of course the fact that 3 of them have stunning wives & the forth has a reputation as a definite ladies' man goes a long way in putting any homophobic rumors to rest. Anyway, after almost 30 years of being together, they should be entitled to kiss each other all they want!!

I agree with you. And I think it's rather sad that society can't tell the difference between brotherly affection and sexual feelings. Would that more people weren't so terrified of letting their closest friends know how much they love them. Might make the world a happier place...:sigh:

Still, it's rather nice to see them hugging, clasping hands, leaning on each other, making each other laugh. It's just sweet. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom