Moobday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"No one told me there was going to be fookin planes flying over my head! They better not mess my hair up! I spent 3 hours. Count them, 3 hours to get my spikes just right..." :blahblah:

Attachments

• elebdvid13.jpg
    elebdvid13.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 32
SJlarrysign3.jpg

SJlarrysign1.jpg

SJlarrysign2.jpg

erised said:

:der: I forgot you're not working today!!

It's a sad, sad day fj... see my post in PLEBAns. :sad:

Joost read it... :(

Here's something I made to cheer you up. Boredom & PSP. :wink:

popwallpaper2.JPG

Wow, Edgette! This is such an interesting pic! I don't think I'd ever seen it before!

grud103f.jpg

flaming june said:

Wow, Edgette! This is such an interesting pic! I don't think I'd ever seen it before!

grud103f.jpg

I thought so too. I found it last week while I was searching for Edge POP pics. :shifty: Thought it may be kinda new to Moobday.

:wave:

I found the picture of that grabby girl with Edge. Look at how she's got her arms wrapped around him!!! and her head on his chest, it looks like he's about to fall back. I would love to grab Edge like that, but I dont have the guts to do it and also I dont think he would want to be grabbed like that by a stanger.

33783%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3B%3B65%3B2ot1lsi
larry010.jpg

Lucky girl though:scream:

SpanishEyes21 said:
I found the picture of that grabby girl with Edge. Look at how she's got her arms wrapped around him!!! and her head on his chest, it looks like he's about to fall back. I would love to grab Edge like that, but I dont have the guts to do it and also I dont think he would want to be grabbed like that by a stanger.

33783%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3B%3B%3B65%3B2ot1lsi

Lucky girl though:scream:

He does look like he's gonna fall over. Poor thing :tsk:

Esther...I would love to grab Edge like that too :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom