MOOBday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry_calendarbongosBW.jpg

larry_stone_UF.jpg

LarryMexico_nogel.jpg

Torontosigningbigpicuhhh.jpg

:cute: [/B][/QUOTE]

:scratch: OK - what is it with the U2 boys and where they pierce their ears? Bono has the same thing on his left ear and it just seems funny to me. His ear is pierced way off from where you would expect a first piercing to be. I've never noticed that Larry's is the same way. I know, kind of nitpicky, but what can you do? In Across the Universe, Bono wasn't wearing his earring, but you could still see this hole, where a hole shouldn't have been....Anyway, random thoughts for the day....:coocoo:

zuropa_fit said:
I don't know. Maybe I should get a close-up in-person look at Larry's earlobe to find out... :tongue:

Ooh now that`s an idea - you look at the right side and I`ll look at the left......:evil: :sexywink:

c483d0d1.gif

that photo is no good - too old. Larry will just have to meet us in person.......:evil: :combust:

345333c3a7232327ffp643dwt6.jpg

EdgeeLarrysorrindo.jpg

6230e7fc1.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

u2gek said:
Torontosigningbigpicuhhh.jpg

:cute:

:scratch: OK - what is it with the U2 boys and where they pierce their ears? Bono has the same thing on his left ear and it just seems funny to me. His ear is pierced way off from where you would expect a first piercing to be. I've never noticed that Larry's is the same way. I know, kind of nitpicky, but what can you do? In Across the Universe, Bono wasn't wearing his earring, but you could still see this hole, where a hole shouldn't have been....Anyway, random thoughts for the day....:coocoo:

Maybe they are home jobs? With a needle and a block of ice sorta thing? They were just teens when they became rock stahs.

Back
Top Bottom