MoobDay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artane

Babyface
Hi ladies!
There's something that makes Larry look even sexier than he already is... his bracelets!!!
Don't you think they highlight the beauty of his wonderful hands?

i23426_171.jpg

I don't have pics to contribute, but today's theme reminds me of an interview I was just watching. The lads are walking towards the stage and the interviewer shakes Larrys hand. He continues to hold Larry's hand as they're walking and talking. The interviewer is asking a question and Larry looks down at their hands, looks at the interviewer, down at their hands, looks at the interviewer.....all with a funny look on his face. Finally he says "Careful with that hand!" :lol:

kafrun said:
I don't have pics to contribute, but today's theme reminds me of an interview I was just watching. The lads are walking towards the stage and the interviewer shakes Larrys hand. He continues to hold Larry's hand as they're walking and talking. The interviewer is asking a question and Larry looks down at their hands, looks at the interviewer, down at their hands, looks at the interviewer.....all with a funny look on his face. Finally he says "Careful with that hand!" :lol:

OMG that is so funny! Do you have any idea what interview it might be from?

Sad_Girl said:

OMG that is so funny! Do you have any idea what interview it might be from?
U2 Does Much :yes: So many great moments in that one.. like Larry strutting down the hall towards the stage :drool: I got it off Torrents, but I'm trying to figure out how to convert it so I can share it with you ladies :shrug:

kafrun said:

U2 Does Much :yes: So many great moments in that one.. like Larry strutting down the hall towards the stage :drool: I got it off Torrents, but I'm trying to figure out how to convert it so I can share it with you ladies :shrug:

It would be really awesome if you did find a way. I haven't seen it, but it sounds like a great one. I often wonder how they manage to be so talented, sexy and utterly adorable all at the same time :hmm: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom