Moob Day-- Summer Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
BBFCLMJOSC10.jpg

LarryMullenJr86.jpg

Don't mind me while I stare at this picture.

For a very long time - Do. Not. Ask. Why.

U2FloridaFan said:
Originally posted by tbird
ok, bedtime for me... but not before I post a few more (since I've been quiet for a while before today)

live82.jpg

Sorry...but this isn't a very good picture of Larry. He either looks exhausted or like he's got bad allergies...his eyes look awful. We all have those days.

It's no worse than the one from Kevin Westerberg that prompted the pterodactyl joke..Nowait, that one was worse. Yah. Anyway. Evidence that even LarryBoi can very occasionally look less than beautiful.

On another note - those school pics - how old /was/ he? 8? 10? I seriously thought the first was his sister for a minute! :reject:

yeter said:

I know! they are fantastic! thanks so much for posting them. :applaud: :bow: How did you manage to find them?

I can't actually say how I acquired them, let's just say maybe I have friends in special places and in late september everyone who wants to will be able to see them in a nice big coffee table style piece of writing....other than that, my lips are sealed :shh:

ahh... the private detectives are out....

Like I said, I can't say... but you are all so smart :wink:

tbird said:

I can't actually say how I acquired them, let's just say maybe I have friends in special places and in late september everyone who wants to will be able to see them in a nice big coffee table style piece of writing....other than that, my lips are sealed :shh:

thanks for posting them!

GracelandHarley said:
Happy Monday... any pics that are in the holiday spirit... no working pics today!

Mexico_speedboat_soninlap.jpg
[/B]

ps - solving a big mystery.... that peanut in Larry's lap... Ezra

Re: Re: Moob Day-- Summer Holiday

tbird said:

ps - solving a big mystery.... that peanut in Larry's lap... Ezra

good work, tbird! now for the mystery of the mangled foot..:wink:

sorry to disappoint... i'm a better history scholar than current events reporter. Lets hope we can get a paparazzi photog of Larry on his crutches.. poor thing :(

tbird said:
sorry to disappoint... i'm a better history scholar than current events reporter. Lets hope we can get a paparazzi photog of Larry on his crutches.. poor thing :(
:

ahh, that's all right...:applaud: :bow: for solving the mystery and for the great early photos!

Leetah said:
so no 'A' name like everyone suspected....cool!

If I had to guess I bet his real first name does begin with an A...

Aaron Elvis
Ava Elizabeth
A---- Ezra

and they just call him Ezra like they call the first born Elvis....

but in a "Larry would like to thank" list I've recently seen it says

Ann, Elvis, Ava and Ezra.

so there you go :)

Dood. How old are his peanuts (pfft:lmao: LarryPeanuts) now? Geez, that kid is long. Makes me wonder if they're all inhumanly attractive.

From @u2 site it states that Aaron Elvis was born October 4, 1995, Ava was born December 23, 1998 the last peanut, who we now as Ezra... born in February 2001

Here little Ezra (kids faces are all blocked) is giving Uncle B the peace sign while Elvis & Ava look on. this is from mexico last November

TO-12259-1569_a.jpg

tbird said:

If I had to guess I bet his real first name does begin with an A...

Aaron Elvis
Ava Elizabeth
A---- Ezra

and they just call him Ezra like they call the first born Elvis....

but in a "Larry would like to thank" list I've recently seen it says

Ann, Elvis, Ava and Ezra.

so there you go :)

I always thought the eldest boy was called Aaron..but it's Elvis :ohmy:

the A-E-A-E thing looks a bit freaky to me :lol:
but who cares, as long as they're happy :up:

As I recall, the oldest was initially called Aaron by his family... his friends where the ones who decided to call him Elvis. When he was seven or eight, he informed his parents that he wished to be called Elvis from there on out. I'll have to do a search for the original source. (It's on Interference somewhere.)

I think the A-E-A-E reference was from the HTDAAB credit from Larry: Anne, Elvis, Ava, Ezra (thank you tbird, final puzzle piece!).

The ATYCLB credit said "to the three A's"... prior to Ezra's arrival, of course: Anne, Aaron (before he went Elvis), and Ava.

People suspected the last peanut's name to start with B too, not just A, because of the HTDAAB sleeve credits.

Thanks for all these pics! :drool:

:combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom