MOOB Day-- Leisure Time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
calendarlarry.jpg

justplain.jpg

2dd959ea.jpg

^ is that a photoshopped picture or is that real? i've never seen larry wear anything like that, lol =)

Crimson_Nails said:
I know this isn't strictly related to the Moob Day theme this week, but I need some answers. In the links below, can someone please explain what is happening?

http://www.macphisto.net/gallery-photo_LarryMullen-larry0024.html

http://www.macphisto.net/gallery-photo_LarryMullen-larry0232.html

hmmmmmm sweaty Larry.....but what's with the foot?

First one... it was a publicity shoot-- I think for Boy. The little boy is only about six or seven-- he is Guggi's little brother, by the way-- he seems to have just decided to wail away on Larry... just being a little boy, I think. Larry's expression is very funny...

The second one, with the raised foot-- never could figure that one out... I think he is reliving his Artane Boy's Band moves!!!

:wink:

Crimson_Nails said:
I know this isn't strictly related to the Moob Day theme this week, but I need some answers. In the links below, can someone please explain what is happening?

In the second one(sorry, I couldn't re-post the links), he looks like he's either tying his shoe(but I'm not sure if there are even laces on there :scratch: ) or he's trying to get his pants out of his shoe. You know, like when you are sitting for a while and then stand up, your pant leg gets stuck in the top of your shoe. But I'm not entirely sure :shrug:

^Hi, U2Shamrock... And welcome to Interference!! You can "re-post" what you are referring to just by hitting the "quote" button at the bottom right-hand corner of whatever post you are referring to! :D

More Larry...
bonolarrytowels.jpg

chewingnailsZoobaby.jpg

LarryandJJ.jpg

Thank you GracelandHarley, but I tried that and it wouldn't let me re-post the link until I have 15(or something like that) posts :lol:
I'm almost there!! But thanks again and great Larry pics! :)

Back
Top Bottom