Montreal Nov. 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mucca

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I headed down to the Bell Center right after my class at 1:30pm hoping to meet the band as I missed them on Saturday. When I got there, the loading area was completely empty so I ended up talking to some fans in the GA line for 2 hours. (I :heart: U2 fans) Then at 3:15pm I went back to the loading area to see if any fans had gathered yet and sure enough a few were there. Nothing happened for a long time and I started to get really cold and worried that I might not get to meet them. Around 6:00pm Adam arrived and he came out to sign autographs!! Then Edge came. Edge came around to our side first and he signed my picture. He came by really quickly I didn’t even get to say anything to him. Then Adam came around to our side and he borrowed my Sharpie! He signed my picture and he started to admire it. He started telling me it was a really nice picture and he wouldn’t stop staring at it :lol:. He left, then Bono arrived but he didn’t sign anything, he only gave handshakes. I wasn’t able to shake his hand since my hands were full so that was too bad. :( Bono left and the crowd started dispersing but I noticed the body guards were still standing around so I decided to hang around for a bit. Turns out Larry still hadn’t arrived so when he did, there were only like 10 of us left! He signed my SYCMIOYO single!! I shook his hand as well! He posed with someone too, I wish I had asked…if only I knew! :shrug:

But OMG I'm so happy I got to meet them all as this was the last concert that I went to!! :hyper::love:

I have pictures and I'll post them later on in PLEBA.

By the way, the pic that I gave adam to sign was this one:
40350d7d.jpg

MUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper: OMG!!! thats so cool!! I am so happy for you:hyper: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

what a great pic:love:

Dis I had no idea you were at the montreal show on saturday!! I couldn've met you!!! :(

Congrats on hanging out with Adam in the ellipse though! :hyper::hug:

No wonder he was staring at the pic. It's really nice and very natural. Did you take it? You're so lucky to have met all of them. I know how exciting it is to meet them having met 2 of them in Miami. I can't believe even Larry came out too. See... patience pays off. Good thing you stayed around and waited.

Wow meetings with the usually elusive ones, Larry and Adam. This is refreshing to see when the guys DO get out there. Thanks to everyone for sharing. Makes me smile.

Mucca said:
Dis I had no idea you were at the montreal show on saturday!! I couldn've met you!!! :(

Congrats on hanging out with Adam in the ellipse though! :hyper::hug:

I know:(

and congrats on the meeting yourself:drool: :drool: :hyper:

Wow! Congrats on meeting all of them! :applaud:
And what a good pic of Adam you choose to sign! :up:

U2FloridaFan said:
No wonder he was staring at the pic. It's really nice and very natural. Did you take it? You're so lucky to have met all of them. I know how exciting it is to meet them having met 2 of them in Miami. I can't believe even Larry came out too. See... patience pays off. Good thing you stayed around and waited.

No. It was posted on PLEBA awhile back and I just printed it out.

I wasn't expecting larry to arrive knowing that he rarely ever does so I didn't bring a picture specificall for him. I wish I had but oh well, still got his signature.

Mucca said:

No. It was posted on PLEBA awhile back and I just printed it out.

I wasn't expecting larry to arrive knowing that he rarely ever does so I didn't bring a picture specificall for him. I wish I had but oh well, still got his signature.

Lucky Duck... :drool: :drool: :wink:

MUCCA!!!!!!! :love: :D I am SOOOOOO happy for you! :happy: You are one of the most deserving people i know here of getting to meet all of U2!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: Way to go, girl!!! :dance:

And congrats too for being one of us lucky few for getting to have a meeting with Larry!!!!!! :D :heart:

Mucca said:

He signed my picture and he started to admire it. He started telling me it was a really nice picture and he wouldn’t stop staring at it :lol:.

By the way, the pic that I gave adam to sign was this one:
40350d7d.jpg

Hey everyone! This Adam pic is a taken by a professional photographer!

I think it's just :lmao: that Adam loved his pic! Now I really wish you had a spare to give to him! I think Adam doesn't think too highly of his looks, especially after hanging out with the flawless Larry for 25+ years (who he describes as "always looked good"). But us fans know how sexy the Silver Fox is!

Waiting for your signed Adam pic, Mucca! It was the one signed with Adam looking a queer shade of orange, isn't it?

Re: Re: Montreal Nov. 28

i_love_adam said:

Hey everyone! This Adam pic is a taken by a professional photographer!

I think it's just :lmao: that Adam loved his pic! Now I really wish you had a spare to give to him! I think Adam doesn't think too highly of his looks, especially after hanging out with the flawless Larry for 25+ years (who he describes as "always looked good"). But us fans know how sexy the Silver Fox is!

Waiting for your signed Adam pic, Mucca! It was the one signed with Adam looking a queer shade of orange, isn't it?

I was wondering if he seriously thought I took that picture cause when he was talking about it, it really seemed like he did. I always thought that pic was taken at a photoshoot for the tour since there's a series of them and I thought he would've probably remembered but guess not. :lol:

I'm not a huge Adam fan but I have to admit he is looking really good these days.

You can't really see Adam's sig on the picture since it's a black and white pic but I'll take a picture of it and post later today.

:wave: hi Mucca!

:lmao: @ 'the queer shade of orange'... indeed!

I was fortunate enough to be with Mucca when this all happened! Very exciting! I have to say though, Larry has nothing on Adam these days :heart:

Back
Top Bottom