Montreal 11/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mucca

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Pics I took from the show :)

Larry.jpg

Edge4.jpg

Edge3.jpg

Edge2.jpg

Edge.jpg

Mucca:drool: those are great! That was Saturday right? We were at the same show:hyper: where were you??? I am almost in some of your pics:lol:

Dismantled said:
Mucca:drool: those are great! That was Saturday right? We were at the same show:hyper: where were you??? I am almost in some of your pics:lol:

Yup!! I was right beside the stage on Adam's side! I wish I had known you were going. I would've loved to meet you!!!

Mucca said:

Yup!! I was right beside the stage on Adam's side! I wish I had known you were going. I would've loved to meet you!!!

in the ellipse? I was in the ellipse by the stage on Edges side:lmao: omg..we were like 30 feet from each other:lmao:

Dismantled said:

in the ellipse? I was in the ellipse by the stage on Edges side:lmao: omg..we were like 30 feet from each other:lmao:

:shocked:

You got on Edge's side!!! OMG you lucky girl!!! Did you take pics???

Did you go to Monday's show?

Mucca said:

:shocked:

You got on Edge's side!!! OMG you lucky girl!!! Did you take pics???

Did you go to Monday's show?

yeah...there was a ton of room when we got in too:yes: No no pics..we never bring the camera..we never know if we are suppose to or not:huh: ...should have though.

did go to mondays:( did you!

I was in the elipse on saturday too, win butler and the girl(lead singer)from Arcade Fire were right beside me and when Bono was talking to them i was right there, it felt as if he was talking to me lol, then we found out that while arcade fire was playing Adam was in the Elipse, also Stephen Dorph(Blade), this is so wild. I love Larry!!!! I have the pics of larry and bono singing i was right beside them. I don't know how to download the pics to this website.

Dismantled said:

yeah...there was a ton of room when we got in too:yes: No no pics..we never bring the camera..we never know if we are suppose to or not:huh: ...should have though.

did go to mondays:( did you!

I did go to Mondays but I was in the nosebleeds. They weren't too bad though. At least this time I got to see the whole show, like the lighting effects and stuff since the last couple times I was on the side and behind the stage.

It was an amazing show!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom