Mom says Bono is losing it......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
she says, hes past it, thru it, over it, losing it, ageing, raging.........the whole heap......tired looking, bedraggled, not-as-sexy, mind-gone-blank from all those drugs...................

.....the whole bloomin heap.........
frown.gif

do u know of anyone whos said the same bout ur man?

Poor Bono! IMO he 'lost it' during the passengers period, and didn't get it back until Elevation. I think he looked beautiful, sexy and energetic again. He was looking really old I think about the time of the Vh-1 Legends interview and the Making of the JT Tape. But, then it was like one of those TV show nerds who gets made over to be cool, Bono got his looks and his cool back for Elevation, he ditched the dork glasses for cool shades, let his hair grow and stopped slicking it so flat, and wore LEATHER again! My Bono was back baby! We all get older, Bono is better than most people. I saw a guy on the news last night who was 28 but looked 50. Bono is hot!

Well he isn't 20 years old, but he is far from being over the sexy man hill.

Compare him to say (no offense here) Mick Jagger, or Robert Redford who look 100 years older than they actually are.

Now not everyone can be Larry (eternally youthful), but BON-OOOOOOH is still hot, maybe even hotter.

------------------

daisy.gif

*wink*

Daisy

I'm wide awake.....I'm not sleeping

I don't think Mick looks bad for 58. Just think he could have gray hair or be bald, or be fat and have no teeth. He and Paul McC look good for 60, though Paul has faded in the last couple of years. I really can't understand Mick and Redford being used as examples, they look good considering their age. The last I saw of Mel Gibson- eww. Talk about losing it! At 46 he's a bag of wrinkles. And I don't see Larry as looking any younger than Bono or Edge, I just don't know where all this 'young' stuff comes from. I think it's that he always looks the same because he never has changed his look, but when I look at his face, I see 40.

Originally posted by mad1:
she says, hes past it, thru it, over it, losing it, ageing, raging.........the whole heap......tired looking, bedraggled, not-as-sexy, mind-gone-blank from all those drugs...................

.....the whole bloomin heap.........
frown.gif

do u know of anyone whos said the same bout ur man?

ok first....if you did HALF the work that Bono does nearly every day I'd like to know how you don't look tired. And the mind gone blank from all the drugs...WHAT Drugs??!?!?
Why is your mum being a meanie to our wonderful Bono??? Why maddie mom are u being mean??? all that is Not true. Bono is sexier -if that's possible- than ever. they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and ALL those eyes on Bono can't be wrong 'bout him being a sexy mofo!

Ach I dont tink shes being mean as in 'mean mean' is......when I showed her U2 playing live the song Walk On........she just came out with it........shes actually always cringed when Bono speaks, no matter what he says.....she says he talks 'crap'...........look so do a lot of other pple..............maybe some find him an embarrasement.........*shrugs*

BUT she does like The Edge in how he looks nowadays.........

u cant please everyone....
rolleyes.gif
...I still am a Bono fan..........

333%3A57%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3B329%3B5nu0mrj

When Bono stops looking like a sex god, I'll inform you. As of right now, he passes the test.

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by madonna's child:
333%3A57%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3B329%3B5nu0mrj

Bono mouth.... Bono tounge.... *Combusts*

Lots of people don't like Bono. I don't let it bother me. It just means more Bono for us!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
He and Paul McC look good for 60, though Paul has faded in the last couple of years.

I think Mick and Paul look good for their ages. Mick still has a lot of energy, and Paul still have his beautiful voice. I agree that Paul has "faded" in the past 4 years or so, because of the passing of his wife.

Going back to Bono, I think he's still one sexy mofo. He looks really nice and cool, just like he did 10 years ago.

------------------
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Mae West

The photo hosting website I hope won't screw me over

Can't anyone say anything nice about Bono anymore?

I can...

- Bono will never pass it
- never be over it
- he hasn't lost it
- he looks damn good for 40!
- of course he's raging... he's a fighter
- everybody's tired. I'm tired. and he still looks good.
- he is definetly unbedraggled
- the day he is not sexy will be a very dark one.
- drugs?

bonosolo.jpg

Tell me that this man isn't any of those things... go ahead and try
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Leaving just in time, stay there for a while... Rolling in the ocean, trying to catch her eye..."

She is the dreamer, she's imagination

"If you give me half a chance I'll prove this to you
I will be patient, kind, faithful and true
To a man who loves music, a man who loves art
Respects the spirit world and thinks with his heart"

I went on a rage yesterday, this reminds me.
I was eating with my two girlfriends and they were talking about how Cher and Madonna are too old and should stop making music.
Me: NO, no one should ever stop doing what they love just because they're "too old"... etc etc etc.
Them: (wait til I'm done cos, of course, they know why I'm ranting) U2 are still sexy. We just say Madonna and Cher are in middle age denial; they aren't aging gracefully. Now U2, that's a different story
wink.gif

Me: ...ok, carry on.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

Well I saw a show last night. This is about Europe, and some european ppl talks, and introduce their habits etc.. This time they had to get dressed as thei country's favorite star. An Irish man was Bono of course. Then the showman asked if Bono is too old. The man replied: 'The Irish are happy with the fact that he's still alive.'
Whoa.
frown.gif

Originally posted by Chrissie Clayton:
The man replied: 'The Irish are happy with the fact that he's still alive.'
Whoa.
frown.gif
bwaahahaha, that's funny!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom