Mojo Magazine July 2005 (BIG) scans + "U2 Jukebox" cover CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
01_cover.jpg

02_jukebox.jpg

03_page_1.jpg

04_page_2.jpg

05_page_3.jpg

Thank you so very, very much for this! :bow:

The part about Adam giving up his New York home made me very sad. I'd always hoped I'd bump into him one day...as if!!! And it makes me angry that he is harrassed by immigration when he comes here.

I should have an http download for the CD at some point, and it would be great if a couple of people could help seed the torrent after they grab it :wink: :hug:

Now if only NTL would upgrade my cable channels as I've asked (and paid) them to then I might be able to bring you the City Of Blinding Lights video as well from The Box :up:

Two exclusives in one day! :D

Bono's Doll said:
Has this magazine hit US stores yet? Must have!

thanks, Alan!

hi BD

Often these mags hit a store right near the Netcafe i go to near Madame Tussauds [wax museum] on 42nd st NYC- about the earliest in NYC {often before B&N}.

DIDn't see it there this past Sat. As Soon as I see it, unless someone else sees it first and alerts us...I'll let you [collectively] know.

I like or really like most of the bands from the past that the guys picked out! Def really like AF's track, don't know FH music yet...NYC radio...not enoguh stattions play enough new music, so it's not so easy to track ESP if you don't have computer acess/mp3 capabiltity etc.

in fact i had to leave alot of music even some of my radiotapes when i moved a few years back and probably lost some of the tracks on this MJ CD.. SO I'm excirted to get them back, too! :hyper: :D

Last edited:
Hi

Don't usually post in here, just wanted to point out that this is the first time that Mojo have featured U2 on the cover.:up:

financeguy said:
Hi

Don't usually post in here, just wanted to point out that this is the first time that Mojo have featured U2 on the cover.:up:

And it's about time!!

now i feel like a prick after spending 3.95 on this magazine to read this article

Back
Top Bottom