Mojo Magazine July 2005 (BIG) scans + "U2 Jukebox" cover CD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alan thank you so much for these scans

I also feel better that there is some photographic evidence of Adam and Bono in robes after the show - its always nice to know that I wasn't hallucinating :wink: (but it would have been a fine hallucination)

You know, if you blow this up reeeeeally big his eye looks bluer.

4b450611.jpg

u2granny said:
You know, if you blow this up reeeeeally big his eye looks bluer.

4b450611.jpg
It does. Thank you! :combust:

Thanks for the time and effort for the scans and the cropping! :love:

enajh2, your scans that U2Granny cropped have been posted over at U2.com

A Zootopian, U2_Moe, just asked
" let enajh2 over at interference, it was much appreciated. Thanx ;o)"

So there you go. Appreciated on two sites, and so you should be :up:

Oh, and Granny too, for doing the cropping :up:

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
Alan thank you so much for these scans

I also feel better that there is some photographic evidence of Adam and Bono in robes after the show - its always nice to know that I wasn't hallucinating :wink: (but it would have been a fine hallucination)
:lol:
And it was at my show..
*sneaks backstage at the glendale arena*

:mac:

:lmao: Golightly Grrl

and I like your avatar BonoFox1.

I should hopefully get that issue of Mojo. My 'source' currently only has June's issue in stock with Oasis on the cover. Damn him!!! :madspit:

Golightly Grrl said:

Oh my God! My bra just flew across the room!
OMG--My $20 just flew across the room--I bought this magazine on Ebay. Hey, I am a desperate woman & it's Bono. That justifies that. (I will look at Borders tomorrow too!)

Thanks for the scans! That's a great article and BEAUTIFUL pictures. (Although, I think Larry looks like he's wearing lipstick on the cover.)

WEEE!! Thanks so much for the articles!! I'm specially grateful, casue I live in Sout America and I can't get the magazine, and overe here theer aren't such gr8 articles, not even on the local Rollin Stone :mad:, and getting foreign articles online is so hard!!! SO THANKS A LOT!!!! :wink: :happy:

gman said:
Arent they all realy starting to show their age apart from bono. Some terrible pics there!

i def think larry looks older...maybe it's the hair...or/and that he's smokin...

bono looks fresh...:drool: and so does edge....adam looks a bit older but i think it's startin to show most on larry

Back
Top Bottom