MOJO Awards 2005 pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merc said:

This man seriously has the worlds coolest collection of t-shirts! :bow: :bow: :bow:

:yes::drool:

5e791156.jpg

He's so cute in this picture :cute:

CMM said:

*Giggles*

Hey wears that leather jacket all the time. :D
*Should take stock of her pic collection and see how many times he has worn it*

yea in these pictures he's wearing a black one, but he always wears that brown one. he should get some fashion tips from Adam.

That leather jacket is the best :) and he is so adorable! Thanx fer the pics! They are GREAT! He makes the most adorable poses :heart: And has the cutest smile hehe. Thanx again :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I was feeling really old for a minute... thought maybe I was the only one here who remembered Siouxie and the Banshees! :rockon:

You're not the only one. I'm a product of the 80's and Siouxie and the Banshees was one of my favorite groups back then. I still listen to them, great music!! I use to dress like her back in high school, got a lot of stares :yikes: from people I guess who thought I was going to kill them. :lol:

I'm glad to see her honored, she deserves it. :up:

kellyahern said:

goth-alternative bracelet :cute:

The Edge is looking extra-adorable lately...I mean...he's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wanna take him home and hug him forever!!! Edge can never surpass Bono in sexiness, but in cuteness...I dunno...I think I'm starting to fall in love with Edge :crazy:

U2Girl1978 said:

That would be Siouxsie Sioux. Check the beginning of the thread. ;)
I did check it. I looked at every pic to see if there was a name by it. I didn't want to assume.

AtomicBono said:

goth-alternative bracelet :cute:

The Edge is looking extra-adorable lately...I mean...he's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wanna take him home and hug him forever!!! Edge can never surpass Bono in sexiness, but in cuteness...I dunno...I think I'm starting to fall in love with Edge :crazy:

Hey I know exactly how you feel!!..I am so in love with both Bono and Edge..........SexyBono+AdorableEdge=Loads of fun!!:drool:

He (Edge) smiled at me from stage during Elevation Cleveland and I was too ^&#*^%& stupid back then to even appreciate it. I got into the heart and worked my way right smack up to the mic where Bono was singing One, I was just looking up at him adoringly. I happened to glance over at Edge and he smiled at me. I smiled at him and went back to looking at Bono. But I can still feel it, knowing he was smiling at me. It was definitely at me.
You know what they say - youth is wasted on the young.

Infinitum98 said:

yea in these pictures he's wearing a black one, but he always wears that brown one. he should get some fashion tips from Adam.

Adam does dress the best now days!!!:drool: Even better, dare I say Bono( I hope I do not offend the Bono girls, because I truly love them all!!!):uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom