MMMmmmmmmmmmmore opinions please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, here in the UK, it's a holiday weekend. That means one extra day to find something to keep us occupied. So, I'm thinking: What better way to spend the free hours ahead then an opinion poll with pictures?

So, anyone out there got an opinion on which of our bezzy blokes has the best chest and have you got any pix to back that up?

Please post here:

(I'd like as many 'chest' pix as possible please. I'm more then happy to scrutinize all chests in the name of research. Chests can be from any age/era. Only one rule:::::THEY MUST BE NAKED... or at least part nekkiddd. Nipple shots allowed).

I totally agree with Tootty86!

jfqsmdlfjkmlqsdjf1qw.jpg

outsideitsamerica72dq.jpg

Yay thanx Bibien - that first picture you posted was the one i was looking for but couldnt find! Thanx very much:drool: :drool:

tootty86 said:
Yay thanx Bibien - that first picture you posted was the one i was looking for but couldnt find! Thanx very much:drool: :drool:

You're welcome! :) Do you have any idea where that pic is from?

OMG ADAM!!!:drool: You are the sexiest man I have ever seen!!!!:love: Your chest!!!:sigh: Your voice:flirt: Your arse:combust: Your:censored: Damn that Susie is one luck gal:wink:

Mmm... I reeeeally love them all, but I think Bono's is :drool:er than the others :D

01367675.jpg

BonoShirtless.jpg

untitled.jpg

339cbc1e.jpg

Well, ladies, I think it's gotta be Adam coming in first followed by the fine Larry. Bono seems to be in 3rd position but where, may I ask are the Edge representatives? Doesn't anybody rate the delicious E? Hmmmm... oh well, you never know til the show's over..

youvedonewhat said:
Well, ladies, I think it's gotta be Adam coming in first followed by the fine Larry. Bono seems to be in 3rd position but where, may I ask are the Edge representatives? Doesn't anybody rate the delicious E? Hmmmm... oh well, you never know til the show's over..

Can't let those results stand.

bfcfde25.jpg

Back
Top Bottom