Mission: YOUR weekend with blindfolded Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabby

Refugee
Here's your situation:

Bono is far from home, all alone in a strange town (yours) traveling for fun trying to hide his identity. Poor Bono, he catches a terrible eye infection, and to save his sight he must keep his eyes medicated and bandaged for three days- Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Poor thing, there is no one there to take care of him but YOU!

(okay don't spoil the plot by saying he could just call Ali to come get him. Say she's off on Edge's yacht and the phones on it are broken or something)

What will you do? You have to take care of the poor baby! It's dark and he's so scared and helpless and depending on you for everything!

So, tell me about it! It's your story. If you want to use one of the other guys, fine. But I have a thing for blindfolded Bono and something tells me I'm not alone;)

This is what I've got so far...don't know if I'll finish it or not...

Dad and I were watching TV on a Friday night. Suddenly, I noticed something outside the living room window.
?Dad, I think there?s something in the yard!? I said.
?You?re paranoid,? Dad replied. ?You think your hamster hates you?you think the people in the TV talk to you?and what the hell is a PLEBA anyway?! You confuse me.?
I knew I wouldn?t convince Dad unless I had hard evidence, so I got up from the love seat. ?I?m going to go outside and prove it to you!? I declared.
Dad rolled his eyes and sighed. ?No?I?ll prove it to you!? He stood up, and we walked to the front door. Her dad swung the door open.
?You see???? he said. ?Nothing is?holy shit, there?s a guy out there!?
?I told you!? I said. The man was dressed in black, and his eyes were covered with a black blindfold. He began stumbling towards us.
?DAD!!!!! DRUNK ROBBER FROM THE EAST SIDE!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!? I screamed. I was completely frantic.
Dad began looking around for the nearest solid object. Then I saw him look over at our flag?and the metal pole it was flying from. Dad slid the flag out of his holder and began to pummel the stranger with it. The man was crying out and began yelling, ?Stop! Stop!? I noticed he had a very sexy accent?it sounded?could it be?Irish?? It was then that I saw the liner of the man?s jacket matched our flag. Then it hit me.
?Daddy, no!!!!! It?s Bono!!!!!!!!!!!
?Yes, it?s Bono!? the man yelled. Please stop! I?m lost!?
Dad stopped beating Bono but still was holding onto the flag. ?Take off your blindfold and prove it!? Dad hollered, still gripping the flag?s pole.
?I can?t,? Bono replied wearily. ?I have to keep them bandaged for the next 3 days. I?m lost?I don?t know where I am. I just need a place to stay for the weekend.?
Dad looked at me and gave me a look of disbelief. I gave him a look of disbelief as well, along with a cheesy grin. Then I started to scream?and then I pounced Bono.
?I just wanted to say I love you!!!!!!!!? I screamed.
Bono wriggled out from under me and laughed politely. ?Let me guess,? he said. ?You?re a PLEBA girl??
I screamed again, and Bono said. ?Yep?you?re a PLEBA girl.?
?Daddy, can he stay?! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!! I promise I?ll take good care of him! I?ll feed him and groom him??
?He?s not a dog, you know,? Dad replied, looking a little annoyed.
?Daddy?please????? I begged.
Dad sighed. ?Okay?fine. But he?s not sleeping in your room!?
?Okay, that?s fine!? I said.
Dad looked at me sternly. ?And no sleeping in the guest room with him.?
?Oh. Well, um, okay!?
Dad had to work all weekend, so he got going to bed. As for me, well, I had to spend time getting Bono situated. But first, I had to do what any loyal PLEBA girl would do: start a thread. So I grabbed an extra chair and pulled it by the computer, helping Bono sit down.
?Wanna go to PLEBA?? I asked.
?Do I have a choice?? Bono asked.
?Well, um?yeah, actually,? I answered.
?Oh, what else am I going to do anyway?? he responded, laughing.
I logged onto Interference and went to PLEBA. I posted a thread that I had blindfolded Bono at my house.
?All right, Bono, I posted.?
?Now what do we do?? he asked.
?Wait 5 minutes,? I said. ?I?ll get us something to drink.?
I went to the kitchen and got us each a can of Faygo. When I returned, I checked the thread and discovered 4,593 replies and 193,409 views.
?Has anybody seen the thread yet?? Bono asked, taking his can of Faygo.
?Uh?a couple?? I answered.
Bono took a sip of his pop, and I began to read the replies. They gave me inspiration?I knew we?d have a fun weekend.
?Well, Bono, let me show you downstairs to your room,? I said, taking him by the arm.
?That?s it for the night?? he asked. ?I?m not even that tired!?
?Oh, believe me?you?ll need your strength for tomorrow,? I said.

***Saturday Morning***

I woke up early on Saturday. Few things can make me rise early, but Bono is one of them. I went downstairs and hopped into his bed.
?Wake up, Bono!? I said, bouncing up and down.
Bono groaned. ?Where am I??
?You?re with me! Remember? My dad kicked your ass last night??
?My arse,? Bono said.
?You say arse, I say ass?doesn?t matter! Come on, let?s go eat!?
I made us a breakfast of toast and orange juice (cooking is not my strong suit). During breakfast, I realized something.
?Bono?you stink,? I declared.
?Well, seeing as how your father beat me into the dirt last night, I?m not exactly a spring rose,? he said.
?Well, I?ll wash your hair.? I led Bono to the kitchen sink, and I pushed his head down into the sink. I sprayed down his hair, and then I realized I needed shampoo.
?Hold on?I?ll be right back!? I said.
?Don?t leave me here a drippin? mess!? Bono responded.
For a quick fix, I looked under the kitchen sink and found some Dawn dishsoap. I began to work it into his hair?I made a mental note to tell the PLEBA girls that it was indeed all of his real hair.
?That smells good!? Bono said.
?Well, at least you won?t have dishpan strands,? I told him.
After I toweled him off, Bono asked, ?Shouldn?t I change out of these clothes? I?m kinda dirty.?
?Awww, you?re fine?I like you in your Bono clothes! Besides, I like dirty men!?
?Umm?okay?? Bono stammered.
I blushed. It had been a lame attempt at humor, and I was afraid he?d gotten the wrong idea.
?Hey, Bono?why don?t we go shopping for clothes? Really, my dad?s pretty tall?his clothes wouldn?t fit you right.?
?All right,? Bono said.
I grabbed Bono by the arm and led him out to my car. ?I know you can?t see her, but this is my car?Gretta the Beretta.?
Bono reached out and touched Gretta?s hood. ?I know I can?t see her?but as a performer, I feel that I can often see things the way they are just by feeling them?Gretta feels like she?s??..blue??.am I right??
I looked at my maroon car and said, ?Why, you?re right, Bono!? I figured he?d never know the difference anyway.
I helped Bono into the car, and then I got in myself. ?Well, Bono, since my father ruined your clothes, I?ll buy you new ones.?
?That?s very sweet of you,? he said. ?So where are we shopping at? Gucci? Versace??
?Umm?something like that,? I replied as we pulled into Wal*Mart.
I linked my arm with Bono?s as we walked in. With the blindfold on, nobody recognized him?we just got weird looks because of the blindfold.
We went over to men?s clothing, and I picked out some jeans and a black shirt?just simple, basic stuff. I led him to the fitting rooms and got him checked in.
?Well?go ahead,? I said, prodding him through the door.?
?Aren?t you going to help me?? he asked.
?Well?I thought you could dress yourself?? I said.
?Didn?t you watch ?Rattle and Hum?? I need help with changing my clothes!? Bono declared.
?You?ll be fine,? I assured him, pushing him into the dressing room.
A few minutes later, Bono emerged. The clothes were a perfect fit.
?Beautiful!? I exclaimed. I had an employee cut off the tags so he could wear the clothes out of the store. After I paid for them, I decided to get a pop at the little eating area they had. I got Bono situated at a table and went to get our drinks.
After getting the drinks, I turned around. ?Bono-? I began. But then I realized Bono was nowhere in sight.
?Oh my gosh?..? I dropped the drinks and ran out the door, looking around frantically.
?Bono?! Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!? I yelled.
Then I saw him?driving (if you can call it that) a little blue car around the parking lot. I ran to him.
?Bono, stop!? I screamed. He slammed on the brakes.
?Hey, I got your car for you!? Bono said proudly. ?I figured I?d be able to drive because how much worse of a driver can I be blindfolded than when I can see?? he inquired, a sexy smirk appearing on his face.
?But?this car?it isn?t?? I sputtered.
?Well, I thought I found your car, ?Bono began, ?but then upon feeling the car?s soul some more, I realized that car was actually maroon. The car next to it was blue though?and you did say your car was blue, right??

Bonochick said:

?I know I can?t see her?but as a performer, I feel that I can often see things the way they are just by feeling them?Gretta feels like she?s??..blue??.am I right??
I looked at my maroon car and said, ?Why, you?re right, Bono!? I figured he?d never know the difference anyway.

?But?this car?it isn?t?? I sputtered.
?Well, I thought I found your car, ?Bono began, ?but then upon feeling the car?s soul some more, I realized that car was actually maroon. The car next to it was blue though?and you did say your car was blue, right??

ROFLMAO!!!!:laugh:
BWAHAAHAHAHAHH!:laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:
OMG BONOCHICK!!!!!! THAT's SOOOO FOOOKIN' FUNNNNYYY!!!

Great story Bonochick! I want more! I want to write one too, oh blindfolded Bono in your house! :drool: Please tell us what happens next Bonochick! :happy:

I added a little more...:)

?Well?yeah?? I said. What could I say?! Then, an elderly lady began running (well, old lady running) towards me.
?What are you doing with my car?!? she screamed. I looked over at Bono, but he was oblivious?he figured the lady couldn?t be talking to us.
?Bono, stay!? I said.
?Green light, seven eleven?? Bono began to sing.
?No, don?t sing! Just stay!? I commanded. Then I ran over to the old lady.
?Ma?m, please excuse my husband Bono,? I said. ?He?s a little confused. I?m sorry?your car is fine. Just give me a second.?
The old lady stared at me in shock, but I ignored her and ran back to Bono. I opened up the driver?s side door and pulled Bono out.
?Where are we going?? Bono asked.
I had to think of something quick. ?Um?there is, um?they?re having a blind taste test up by the entrance!! Come on, you?re perfect for it!?
?But I don?t?? Bono started to say, but I grabbed his arm and began running with him before he could finish. Just when I thought we were clear, the old lady yelled, ?You have a sweet wife, Bono!?
?My wife?? Ali?s here?? Where???? Bono asked, excited.
?Umm?I think she was talking to another Bono,? I said quickly. We then arrived at the doors to Wal*Mart.
?Okay, Bono, we have to stand in line,? I said. ?Let?s just stand here and wait.?
?All right,? Bono said. This was my opportunity to go and get some pop for the blind taste test?but Bono couldn?t know I was gone?then, it hit me.
?Bono, tell me about your trip to Africa!? I blurted out.
Bono smiled. ?Well, it began like this??
While I did want to hear the story, I knew Bono would be talking forever, so I dashed into Wal*Mart and bought a Pepsi. When I ran back outside, I was relieved to see Bono standing there, still talking to himself about Africa.
?Well, Bono, it?s our turn!? I said.
?But the line didn?t even move!? Bono protested.
?Oh, well, um?instead of the line moving forward, they move the booth back!? I said.
?Oh?? Bono replied, sounding confused.
I cracked open the Pepsi and gave it to Bono. ?Here?is it Pepsi or Coke??
Bono took a sip, smacked his lips a couple times, and stood in silence. ?Hmmmm??.I think this is Pepsi??
?Okay,? I said. ?Now, try this one.? I handed him the same can again. Bono took a sip and smiled. ?Now this is definitely Coke, right??
?Of course, Bono!? I said. ?Now, let?s go!?

now i have leaky eyes

LMAO!!! Oh I miss stories!

Washing his hair with Dawn! :lol:

Making him dress himself. :wink:

When I saw the title I expected something really erotic! Good ideas to make it funny there Bonochick! LMAO!

*hangs around Wal-Mart with blindfolded Bono until Bonochick returns from band camp*

you avatar cracks me up Bonochick!!! I used to play flute in band when I was in high school hehehehe. Your story was hilarious btw! I loved how Bono thought he knew what everything was and even though he was always wrong you humored him by telling him he was right.

Bonochick said:
?Bono, stay!? I said.
?Green light, seven eleven?? Bono began to sing.
?No, don?t sing! Just stay!? I commanded.

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

That's hillarious!

Bandcamp?!?!? *Eyes grow wide with fright* *Hides behind sand bags*
Yes, I too am an ex-band geek. Me and ILuvLarryMullen were both Marching Nighthawks. Hey, take Bono to band camp!

I'm not really at band camp...never have been...but some IO folks noticed that everytime I tell a story, I always say "One time"...it's just something I've always done but never realized it. *lol* So.....hence my location and avatar. :D

You realize that this story is six (!!!) years old, right? :huh:

Please stop bumping ancient threats, it's annoying for people looking for new stories or new chapters of stories here.

Back
Top Bottom