miss everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
Hey everyone, I didnt really know where I wanted to post this so I just made my own thread :cute:

Im in hawaii getting my poor irish skin burned and running away from all the cute guys
I had an excellent dream last night about bono. lets just say it involved meeting him, a huge hug and his tongue touching mine:combust:
Im missing all my pleban friends right now.....kinda lonely without you. I miss all the pic fests. captions. getting in trouble by bonochick and sicy :lol:

maybe you can all leave me some messages and new pics for me to find the next time Im able to get on the computer and see them. that would make me
"feel loved"
:D
:hug:
love you all

So did you get lei'd ?

Hello Tara!!!
I was wondering what the hell happenned to you young lady. What a lovely place to be....have some shaved ice for me :D

Love, Danielle

BBC_RADIO1_FANS.jpg

update: its stormy and cloudy today......
I had another bonodream:D
I got caught bellydancing to fast cars on the beach last night......
oops:reject:

Im gonna go risk my life in the ocean with a body board.....
maybe this time i wont mangle my foot on the coral reef, or almost drown because of a crazy eel chasing me:rant:

so....are there any new bono pics that i would be interested in?:cute:

Hawaii, huh? Margaritas, swimming, lots of sun AND B-man dreams??? What's so bad about being there? :lol:

We miss you here, though - nobody else can turn a thread from PG-13 to XXX as fast as you, girl!!! :evil: :D

Have fun, be safe & get back to us soon! :hug:

me turning things to XXX? nooooo :cute:
No good dreams last night unfotunately but I have a good forecast for tonight, lol
Im going surfing tomorrow! woo hoo!
I have a bloody sunburn now though, and like a million new freckles. I really need to move to ireland where my skin is meant to be :yes:

u2bonogirl said:
Im missing all my pleban friends right now.....kinda lonely without you. I miss all the pic fests. captions. getting in trouble by bonochick and sicy :lol:

:lol:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom