Miscellaneous Pix Mix 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonopeace5if.jpg

bonolottachest2va.jpg

band7vq.jpg

audienceparticipation3tr.jpg

^ Sometimes it's easier to spot than others, but even when there are no telltale clues, I can usually tell just because something just seems ...I don't know... wrong, about it....

...and it's not like I have spent THAT much time looking at that mans face... :shifty:

LostAtMoon said:
:lol:I hadn’t noticed it either, although I also felt that something wasn’t right.
Anton those pictures are gorgeous. :love:
Thank you.

It was a whole freckle issue, methinks. :nerd:

And, yes, thank you for the beautiful pics Anton! :happy:

oooh nice pics there Chacco!

yep that one pic was easy because of the freckles, but even when you can't see the freckles... you can tell by the nose and eyes really! Since faces really aren't totally symetrical.... try reversing one and you'll see... it looks different!

bonocomet said:
oooh nice pics there Chacco!

yep that one pic was easy because of the freckles, but even when you can't see the freckles... you can tell by the nose and eyes really! Since faces really aren't totally symetrical.... try reversing one and you'll see... it looks different!

True...I can generally tell by his chin. :wink: Not just the scar, but the shape of the chin. Okay, hands up for whoever thinks I have way too much time on my hands! :rolleyes:

PopBonops.jpg

If anyone has this pic in a non-edited, polka-dot, and cropped version, that would be very cool.

Last edited:
Bono Mot said:

True...I can generally tell by his chin. :wink: Not just the scar, but the shape of the chin. Okay, hands up for whoever thinks I have way too much time on my hands! :rolleyes:

Too much time, nah you just know a gorgeous chin when you see one!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom