Miscellaneous Pix Mix 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a pic, if anyone has it...:help: looking for a picture of Bono and Ali...Bono has on his leather and fly shades Ali is sitting on his lap... the pic is very:combust: and I cannot find it:mad:

Help:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
looking for a pic, if anyone has it...:help: looking for a picture of Bono and Ali...Bono has on his leather and fly shades Ali is sitting on his lap... the pic is very:combust: and I cannot find it:mad:

Help:wink:

627e1197.jpg

11316242.jpg

:shifty: [/B][/QUOTE]

:lmao:
My first thought: how happy is he to see /her/!
Second thought: Wait, that's not Anne, is it?
Third thought: Now, either he's drunk or something's..missing..

And then I collapsed into laughter.

No idea that was a photoshop, but mehtinks Larry would have to be pretty freekin' drunk to do that to /any/ woman - he doesn't seem the kind.

ETA: That sig is hypnotic, Carmel!

Last edited:
Dahlia, I think it is - take a look at the outline around Larry - has that peculiar 'blue screen' bleed thing happening.

And, really, can you imagine Larry:
A.) Grabbing a woman's breast, even by accident

Or

B.) letting someone take a pic while calmy standing there smiling?

that would be so completely random for Larry I'd wonder what the hell got into him.

Hm, you're right. But if it is photoshopped then someone did a good job. Cos the girl had to be put into the pic and I don't know how it could be done :huh: And look at her hair on Larry's arm :eyebrow:
But I really can't imagine Larry doing somethin like you mentioned

Or maybe she put his arm there :lol: Tho I don't believe Larry would be still smiling if she did

Devlin said:

:lmao:
My first thought: how happy is he to see /her/!
Second thought: Wait, that's not Anne, is it?
Third thought: Now, either he's drunk or something's..missing..

And then I collapsed into laughter.

No idea that was a photoshop, but mehtinks Larry would have to be pretty freekin' drunk to do that to /any/ woman - he doesn't seem the kind.

ETA: That sig is hypnotic, Carmel! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Dev:wave:

If that pic was real I could totaly see why that lady looks like she has died and gone to heaven:drool:

You know, actually, I could, under the right circumstances. But not those. Heh.

You know, the fingers are a bit thick for Larry, actually.

About the Larry pic... to me it looks as though the girl and guy really are in the pic together, but with Larry's head only photoshopped on.... the face and neck skin tones don't match... has anyone seen pics of Larry wearing that outfit? Hmmm just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom