Miscellaneous Pix Mix 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5adaa9bd.jpg

Can someone post the photo of the band in which Bono is holding out a champagne glass 'cos I had it as my desktop and my nephew played on the computer and must have done something 'cos its gone and it was my favourite!!! pretty, pretty please??:D

MsPurrl said:

I can't remember where I got it, but it was taken in Chicago, May 9, 2005--I was there, but I can only wish I'd been that close!!

Whoever took the picture, I thank you! :heart:

Oooh I was there too! Right in front of him in the ellipse. What a day. :heart:

4EVRU2 said:
Can someone post the photo of the band in which Bono is holding out a champagne glass 'cos I had it as my desktop and my nephew played on the computer and must have done something 'cos its gone and it was my favourite!!! pretty, pretty please??:D

closeup2004bonochampagne6cw.jpg

This one perhaps? :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah, Unfortunately it didnt get as much media coverage as I hoped..but It was a great time for DATA:)

I agree about the media coverage. I have been looking for complete footage of this event for years. We came close a few years back, some guy had supposedly bootlegged and was willing to trade, but he's never responded to any of our offers (which have been quite extensive).

Part of the security and lack of media might be because this was around the time there were some threats towards Bono. We were patted down and searched by the US National Guard as we went in, if that's any indication of how tight it was. There were NO cameras. Not like they say "no cameras" at U2 shows, no one even tried. The funny thing was, I ended up sitting next to Warren Buffet, and he drove himself in his modest looking Cadillac! :giggle:

4EVRU2 said:

Actually, it was the same shoot but a different pose--you can see Bono's eyes thru his glasses and the guys are standing back a bit??

I put this in the thread where you requested it but here it is again.

bc116eb8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom