Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice to see Bono is now forgetting every line in a song.. Omg Bono fail.
:lol::lmao:

More Christmas Eve and Boxing Day pics :)

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai22.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai23.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai24.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai25.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai26.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai27.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai28.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai29.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai30.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai31.jpg

bonobuskingdublin12-24-2011glenhansardMundyDeclanORourkeHothouseFlowersLiamOMaonlai32.jpg

Bono, it would appear you are overdressed as you're sweating a bit. Undo the shirt. Take off the jacket. Those photos make me feel warm...not just in the obvious way.

Yeah, the buttoned up shirt is indeed looking a bit weird on Bono, maybe Ali advised him to dress "correctly" or maybe he has a cold or maybe he has a formal appointment or whatever. I guess sometimes you just cannot go out with your shirt open and your chest showing :wink:

Love the jumper, though, but I think it would look better with the shirt not buttoned up like that.

That's what i call the "Irish" look, NI used to dress exactly the same way when i first meet him (soon sorted that out :shifty: ) his dad still does, trousers. shirt, jumper on top , no tie and a jacket..

although i still think Bono looks :drool:

:lol: Really?

You sorted him out quite well. :flirt:

I think Bono looks adorable in that outfit. A little dorky, but adorable.

I am NOT going to all him "adorkable." No, I am not.

corianderstem said:
I think Bono looks adorable in that outfit. A little dorky, but adorable.

* SPOILER *

THIS! It's the dorkiness of the outfit that makes it adorable. That sweater is too cute. :cute: Aw Bono. :heart:

I think he`s probably just wearing his Christmas presents - new shirt and new jumper. We can`t see the socks and pants..........:lol::lol:

now Larry would have just worn the jumper on its own........

He's an adult, so why can't he dress himself? :|

In other threads 2 people said how his speaking voice was sounding rough, maybe he's just getting over a cold/flu? They can be a bugger to shift sometimes. Maybe that shirt made him feel warmer?

He still didn't tuck in his shirt; that, combined with his messy hair, makes him look like he just got out of bed. And what about that guy standing next to him? That's quite an outfit.

Well in that case, maybe he isn't dressed that conservative after all.

Back
Top Bottom