Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. Dallas Schoo. He's a scholar, a gentleman and a judge of fine guitars. What a nice person.

:up:

:drool: Ohai.

25uih6r.jpg

:shifty: Oh come on, that post was obligatory.

Mr. Dallas Schoo. He's a scholar, a gentleman and a judge of fine guitars. What a nice person.

:up:

And a great swimmer as well! He was telling me how he loves going to the aquatic centres of the cities he visits and that he takes part of some competitions back home.

I asked him how he manages to deal with all the hectic routines that take place in the Underworld every night and he said that swimming helps him clear his head, relax and stay focused.

Can't remember if this one's been posted of Bono and Bryan Adams in 1986. Just posted it for someone in another thread so i thought I'd share here too. :)

bonobryanadams1986COH.jpg

Cute! Brian is my guilty pleasure for cheesy love songs, so to see him with our B is pretty cool. Like, comin' full circle or something. Plus, Brian is pretty good-looking

And a great swimmer as well! He was telling me how he loves going to the aquatic centres of the cities he visits and that he takes part of some competitions back home.

I asked him how he manages to deal with all the hectic routines that take place in the Underworld every night and he said that swimming helps him clear his head, relax and stay focused.

Amen to that. othing like a nice dive into the water to clear your head. :bow:

A group of us actually did that, while standing in the same spot the guys did on the Joshua Tree cover!

Back
Top Bottom