Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay - now I'm going to spend my lunch break looking for pics of Edge's guns :wink: Work, work, work!

:up: But the thing is,he tends to keep his guns hidden most of the time
715315311nikyyl.jpg

"What?!"

Somebody here (can't remember who now :hmm:) told a story of watching Bono pull a guy from the audience onto the stage using just one hand when the guy looked outnumbered in a scuffle during a show. He said Bono just reached down and lifted him on stage no problem. I think Elevation or Vertigo tour.

Hi, I'm not sure you're talking about the same event, but a good friend of mine that sometimes works for them saw something amazing: it was during the first US leg of the 360 shows, Bono pulled a young man out of the way of one of the "machines" (can't remember which) used in the building up of the claw and saved him from a dangerous accident, and he did it with just one hand after jumping to get to him.

Hi, I'm not sure you're talking about the same event, but a good friend of mine that sometimes works for them saw something amazing: it was during the first US leg of the 360 shows, Bono pulled a young man out of the way of one of the "machines" (can't remember which) used in the building up of the claw and saved him from a dangerous accident, and he did it with just one hand after jumping to get to him.

Is your friend on Interference? I read it here posted by a member here.

No, he isn't, but I wrote it here at the time, maybe that's what you remember.
I used to spend a lot of time here a couple of years ago, now I'm just too busy, I wish I had so much time now!

I read something a guy here wrote, I'm pretty sure. I remember the thing about a fight or something too, not the machine thing so it might be something different. Maybe I'll look for it.
I think we may have a new Bono's feats of amazing strength urban legend thing here... :hmm:

I remember reading that! It was somewhere here on Interference.

^WOW! You got Stu in there too, so that's extra special! :heart: Dallas blue eyes! Did you win a backstage tour?

Back
Top Bottom