Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, the ads appear if you don't sign in. I often see them because when I'm in my office and in a hurry I often don't sign in and just look into the forum quickly. The contents of the ads depends on what's written on that page and it's clever. If we write about Bono having a belly, we'll see ads about losing weight and so on. You have no idea what weird ads I've seen on this forum over the years :lol:

And yes, bulletproof is indeed a possiblity, even though I hate hate hate that thought :|

However, let's be realistic: Bono probably is more in danger than most of us are aware of or like to think. Not to worry anyone, but I'm pretty sure that Bono, his family, his entourage and security is perfectly aware of the dangers he's facing, but also able to deal with these dangers. I decided not to worry about him a long time ago.

Ok, I just have to ask...

We've seen lovely new pics but none with a smile that shows his teeth, so what happened to his beautiful upper teeth?? does he have a little gap again (like in the early days)?
Look at the end when he speaks French, around 1.45min, that does NOT look normal to me. (I know the quality is poor, so I hope I don't sound like a loon) :hmm::D

He doesn't have a double chin and that's not really the kind of thing surgery gets rid of- I'm assuming you mean the cleft.

His chin looks the same as it always has, cleft and all.

I wonder if he have his double chin removed by plastic surgery

ew-3c-1.gif

He doesn't have a double chin and that's not really the kind of thing surgery gets rid of- I'm assuming you mean the cleft.

His chin looks the same as it always has, cleft and all.

no not the cleft ( the little butt? lol...) i meant the part under the shin, in french we call it double chin, a chin under the chin, but now i think i'm wrong, it is the angle of the image....

I've never seen Bono with a double chin, but I suppose when you've had eighty-eight million photos snapped at you from every conceivable angle and lighting condition, you're bound to find one that makes it look that way. And that goes for looking bald, fat, or any other thing too.

Um, yes....he was heavier then. I won't dispute that. And I'm glad you never saw me after I had my daughter.....I had a few extra 'shins' then too. They are gone now....like Bono's....without plastic surgery.

Also it looks like he's talking...people's necks move when they talk and it's so not a good time to snap a picture. Poor Bono...heaven forbid you got a hold of a picture of me when I'm looking down. I have a triple chin then :wink:

I had a few extra 'shins' then too.

:lmao:

no not the cleft ( the little butt? lol...) i meant the part under the shin, in french we call it double chin, a chin under the chin, but now i think i'm wrong, it is the angle of the image....

I have news for you: You can get rid of your double skin by losing weight. Actually, it's one of the first thing to go when you're on a diet and lose weight. Bono's face is usually getting thinner when he's losing weight, it's very difficult, almost impossible, to get rid of your belly. I know what I'm talking about because I was on a diet for over a year and lost a lot of weight, my whole appearance changed, the face became thinner and all, but it's still the most difficult thing to lose the fat around the hips and belly area, because those fat cells are incredibly nasty and persistent. So you can have someone being thin everywhere but not around their belly.

And no, I don't think Bono has a double chin or has had plastic surgery, what a ridiculous assumption.

I have news for you: You can get rid of your double skin by losing weight. Actually, it's one of the first thing to go when you're on a diet and lose weight. Bono's face is usually getting thinner when he's losing weight, it's very difficult, almost impossible, to get rid of your belly. I know what I'm talking about because I was on a diet for over a year and lost a lot of weight, my whole appearance changed, the face became thinner and all, but it's still the most difficult thing to lose the fat around the hips and belly area, because those fat cells are incredibly nasty and persistent. So you can have someone being thin everywhere but not around their belly.

And no, I don't think Bono has a double chin or has had plastic surgery, what a ridiculous assumption.

Or if he does go under the knife....make him look like the Fly or Pop Bono again....

Yet more negativity. How can you say that he's got a belly and then claim that you're not criticising him? Grace Kelly said that he actually looks slimmer nowadays, and I agree. He's not slim nor has he got a belly. He's stocky. It's like when snidely men call women like Lacey Turner fat when she isn't. She's curvy

And I also read that he does go to the gym regularly and stick to a strict balanced diet. Lots of beetroot and sprouts :drool: :drool:, because he's disciplined to keep himself healthy. This is why he's given up smoking and this is why he maintains a normal healthy weight which means no belly

can we start a thread for new Bono (or Adam, Larry, Edge) pictures? I know this is for misc pics but when there's pages of Bono Africa pics and not just one or two pics, I think that deserves it's own thread. Plus anyone looking for new pics of him on a specific topic wouldn't necessarily find them here like they would if there was a thread dedicated to whatever he's (or any of U2) involved in at a given time. I always thought of this thread as a place for randomness and not an entire week or so worth of new pics of any of the guys. I see a lot of talking in this thread and not a lot of random pictures.....

Maybe we should have a thread called New U2 pics, and a separate one called Random Bullshit where people can talk about Bono's fat belly and bald head all they want. :shrug:

Maybe we should have a thread called New U2 pics, and a separate one called Random Bullshit where people can talk about Bono's fat belly and bald head all they want. :shrug:

well all I'm saying is we used to have threads all the time dedicated to a specific event and now they all seem to get thrown in here. I'd say that if an event is more than 2-3 pics, it's no longer miscellaneous and should be placed in it's own thread. So if I were to actually want to see the pics of Bono and Ali on their trip to Africa, I would search for a thread titled "Bono and Ali in Africa" and not even think they would be in one of the countless misc pic threads. It's easy to miss. I'm not just saying it because I have no interest in the topic I chose to use as an example, and I chose that topic because it's the most recent, I'm just saying it would be easier for all users here if we went back to having new threads started for specific events.

If you want to start a fat bellies and bald head thread...by all means, please do :flirt: That way I won't have to sift through pages of chatter in a miscellaneous PICTURE thread.

well all I'm saying is we used to have threads all the time dedicated to a specific event and now they all seem to get thrown in here. I'd say that if an event is more than 2-3 pics, it's no longer miscellaneous and should be placed in it's own thread. So if I were to actually want to see the pics of Bono and Ali on their trip to Africa, I would search for a thread titled "Bono and Ali in Africa" and not even think they would be in one of the countless misc pic threads. It's easy to miss. I'm not just saying it because I have no interest in the topic I chose to use as an example, and I chose that topic because it's the most recent, I'm just saying it would be easier for all users here if we went back to having new threads started for specific events.

If you want to start a fat bellies and bald head thread...by all means, please do :flirt: That way I won't have to sift through pages of chatter in a miscellaneous PICTURE thread.

I was totally agreeing with you. :sexywink: I agree about the separate threads and I think we do still try and do that, it's just we don't always know when we're going to get 1 or 2 pics or a whole bunch. I usually do try to start a new thread when I know there are going to be lots, (like the "Bono on World Aids Day 2011" thread) but with this recent trip to Africa we really didn't know. (And we actually haven't got all that many.) I really think it's just people post 1 or 2 because it's all we have so far.

As for the Random thread, I'm serious! If someone wants to make a random thread to mostly talk about random stuff about random pics then maybe it should be tried. However i think people will always talk about even new pics too, so the bullshitting is going to probably happen in threads with old and new pics. ;)

I was totally agreeing with you. :sexywink: I agree about the separate threads and I think we do still try and do that, it's just we don't always know when we're going to get 1 or 2 pics or a whole bunch. I usually do try to start a new thread when I know there are going to be lots, (like the "Bono on World Aids Day 2011" thread) but with this recent trip to Africa we really didn't know. (And we actually haven't got all that many.) I really think it's just people post 1 or 2 because it's all we have so far.

As for the Random thread, I'm serious! If someone wants to make a random thread to mostly talk about random stuff about random pics then maybe it should be tried. However i think people will always talk about even new pics too, so the bullshitting is going to probably happen in threads with old and new pics. ;)

oh I know you were agreeing with me :flirt: Also, I know that if one pic pops up that you don't know how many others will show up. But there just comes a point where the switch should be made if more pics and videos start showing up.

I think I might be the only one that cares or just the only one that will speak up but my main issue is there's way too much talking in this particular thread. It's about random U2 pics and not discussions. It's always been my favorite thread as you just never know what picture will be posted. But the chattering takes a lot away from this thread. It used to be exciting to see a new post was made here but now I never know if I'm going to get a picture or a page worth of talking.....

oh I know you were agreeing with me :flirt: Also, I know that if one pic pops up that you don't know how many others will show up. But there just comes a point where the switch should be made if more pics and videos start showing up.

I think I might be the only one that cares or just the only one that will speak up but my main issue is there's way too much talking in this particular thread. It's about random U2 pics and not discussions. It's always been my favorite thread as you just never know what picture will be posted. But the chattering takes a lot away from this thread. It used to be exciting to see a new post was made here but now I never know if I'm going to get a picture or a page worth of talking.....

I think once a ton of pics show up it's good to start a thread on its own, and I'll keep doing that. :)

As for videos, I know people have started posting them here too, but we do have a thread just for that and it's even stickied so maybe people just need a reminder about that. ;)

Maybe we also need a FREE FOR ALL thread, where people can do whatever the hell they want... U2 related of course. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom