Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-6-201135.jpg

BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-6-201136.jpg

My AB was from the radio station I worked at in 1991. It was a Promo copy and waay beyond bolloxed. I NEED the uber-hubba-hubba box set.

Yes, Ali's in a different dress too. In the videos you can hear Bono tell Tutu that they would see him later at lunch. Most likely they changed before attending that later in the day.

Wait! Nevermind... I see now that he's in the green shirt in that video so that isn't right. Uh, I don't know, so yeah I'm confused too. :lol:

In the red shirt he's in the front row, and in the green shirt he's back a few rows, so :hmm:

it's mad how most people look older and worse with age, but he only seems to look better and better the more years he puts on! :drool:

Was there a separate event where Bono is taking communion? His shirt spontaneously changes from green to red in these pics.

I think that on the 6th, it was a book event or something. That's when he sang with the choir. The Mass and lunch were the next day on the 7th. The pictures were dated.

I wonder if they'll be in attendance for Sir Paul McCartney's wedding being friends with Paul and Stella.

Back
Top Bottom