Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are the pics

BonoOct1BobGeldofbirthdayAlexConnock2.jpg

BonoOct1BobGeldofbirthdayAlexConnock.jpg

BonoOct1BobGeldofbirthdayAlexConnock3.jpg

Ok I see your link in the other thread now. (Just getting home from work here myself too) thanks :)

Oh , my , god, is Bono wearing Edge's shark tooth necklace there ? :cute:

Not sure if these have ever been posted here. :hmm: At least not all together, or for a very long time anyway.

Bono in his New York apartment, November 2005.

bono11-1-2005hisnyapt.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisnyNYaptspeaker.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisnyNYaptwindowsilhouette.jpg

bono11-1-2005inhisNYapt.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisnyapthug.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisnyaptwindows.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisnyNYaptwindows.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisnyaptRED.jpg

bono11-1-2005hisguitar.jpg

bono11-1-2005NYNY.jpg

bonocomet, thanks a lot for the black and white pictures of Bono from 2005. I haven't seen most of them, only the ones that came with the Rolling Stone article. Some great shots there :up:

Boston light and sound check, December 2005

bono12-1-2005bostonsoundcheckadam.jpg

Thought 1: OMG Adam wearing a long-sleeved shirt!! (black?)

Thought 2: This "Day in the life of Bono" thing is really cool. From having the most intelligent minds in the US bow at your feet, to (rehearsing) to rock out at a concert. Wow, B... why can't we be 1/10 as great as you?

Here are the pics

BonoOct1BobGeldofbirthdayAlexConnock.jpg

Bono looks like the owner of a fashion department store in London, something called 'McPhistos Fashion'.

:D:D:wink:

:lol: I would totally go shopping in that store!

Btw, the picture you quoted is delicious :evil:

What? That he was a vegetarian or that he isn't one any more?

I always tend to be disappointed when I hear people who once were vegetarians started eating meat again. But I know, sometimes health issues get in the way and Larry might have missed his proteins.

I love this look on Sir Bob. :love:

BobGeldolf60.jpg

:love:

I saw Bob in concert yesterday. He played here in Vienna in our old and beautiful Imperial Theatre, a very special occasion. It was awsome! The man has a lot of energy and there were some really funny moments. Audience was great, not the typical Viennese theatre audience we are used to having here.

He celebrated his 60th birthday yesterday and got presents and flowers on stage. The band was playing Happy Birthday for him and everyone was singing along.

I've always liked Bob, he still looks really cute for his age.

As promised for Bonocomet and Edgefest :

Watch out they are HUGE!:love: My scanner did a good job, the full band shot was a double paged shot but I Photoshopped the foldlines out.
IMG_8490.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

:love:

Back
Top Bottom