Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:
14045684.jpg

:love::love::love:

I don't know. I own a pair and they are not that comfortable. Unless Bono was trying to add some level height instead of his boots with 2 inch heels. I wonder if he's tall when he dreams. I know I'm much thinner and better looking in my dreams.

Maybe. :hmm: Though I must admit, Larry always wears the cool ones, but Bono's always looked to me more like they had some sort of special orthopedic thing goin on. Maybe for his back. :hmm:
I've always had that theory.As soon as he had surgery,the creepers were gone. And Larry has such a huge feet and those shoes make them even bigger,so it looks like he has some mutant hooves or something.:no::yikes::yuck:

Maybe. :hmm: Though I must admit, Larry always wears the cool ones, but Bono's always looked to me more like they had some sort of special orthopedic thing goin on. Maybe for his back. :hmm:

That's what I thought, and I'm glad those shoes are gone. :down: Bono looks so much better in his lil' boots. :cute:

GraceRyan said:
Ali must have taken that time when he was out of commission to go through his closet. "These fuckin' things have to go."

Months later before Turin, "Honey, where are all my platform creepers? Weird, they're all missing. Ooh, new boots."

:lol: "Ohh, new boots" They distract him just like shinies.

bonocomet said:

When they completely disappeared after the surgery I thought they must have had something to do with his back too.

loner said:
I've always had that theory.As soon as he had surgery,the creepers were gone. And Larry has such a huge feet and those shoes make them even bigger,so it looks like he has some mutant hooves or something.:no::yikes::yuck:

:lmao:

this hot little number hasn't been quoted nearly enough yet :drool: Lookin SOOO good Mr The Edge. :love:

It's always been one of my favorite pictures of him. It was quite a shocking look for him when it was first posted because it was one of the first times in a very, very long time he ditched the tee shirt. There's pics of him at the party posing with one of his many daughters. Can't remember which one....

:love: Ohhh still got the Maserati!

:lol: And they didn't even bother blurring the license plate. Was this at some restaurant, as he's got the car parked there?

Back
Top Bottom