Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have this photo in bigger size?
u2100209.jpg

:shifty: Found it bigger.
Mephy. You are awesome for finding this. Holy crap this has to be one of the best pics I've seen of him in years! :bow:

29smzd.jpg

The era is recent. Judging from the clothes I'd say it was taken around 2009. :hmm:

I'm still trying to get the original size, but it's not going well.

The photographer seems to have done a lot of shots on poverty and refugees.

Galleries | Kim Haughton

Perhaps this is more recent than we think and it has to do with the video about the famine in the horn of Africa? :hmm:

I'm not entirely sure if this means the photo was taken then or uploaded or whatever. But the javascript of the page is from august 11, 2011.

You're welcome, guys. I was actually searching for the interview/article that went along with this pic when I found this one, so if anyone can point me towards that I'd be grateful :hmm:

gHIVQ.jpg

Galeongirl said:
The photographer seems to have done a lot of shots on poverty and refugees.

Galleries | Kim Haughton

Perhaps this is more recent than we think and it has to do with the video about the famine in the horn of Africa? :hmm:

I'm not entirely sure if this means the photo was taken then or uploaded or whatever. But the javascript of the page is from august 11, 2011.

I thought it might be from when he was there with NBC and did his video diary. When did he start wearing the diamond hoop earing?

Look at us getting all CSI over a photo. We are so hungry for ANYTHING new.

Look what you do to us, Bono.

I thought it might be from when he was there with NBC and did his video diary. When did he start wearing the diamond hoop earing?

Look at us getting all CSI over a photo. We are so hungry for ANYTHING new.

Look what you do to us, Bono

I totally read that with a Macphisto voice in my head.

You're welcome, guys. I was actually searching for the interview/article that went along with this pic when I found this one, so if anyone can point me towards that I'd be grateful :hmm:

gHIVQ.jpg

I can, actually! That's from the centerfold of the LA times from 12-09-09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom