Miscellaneous Pictures #43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photographer being so forthcoming with that information makes me think that it's not a big deal, that Bono was fine with her using the picture.

It's not like she would respond "It's Bono's passport photo ... but don't tell anyone, okay? It's totally a secret, and he doesn't know I have it!"

Oh don't worry - I contacted her this am. haven't heard back from her but hey, if its legit, I guess I will hear back, won't I?

Do you expect us to believe that? I think you're bluffing, seriously.

And IF you really contacted this person I guess she might think us U2 fans are total freaks and never give any kind of information to anyone asking ever again. What a ridiculous amount of unnecessary drama, really :huh:

You come here into a totally harmless picture thread and stir up things. If you have a problem with a single person on this board, then why don't you a. put her on "ignore" and b. try to sort these things out with her via pm instead of spreading your obscure theories all over the board? Not very classy I must say, and I've witnessed a lot of things on these boards.

DBfND.jpg

AuodC.jpg

9SUna.jpg

X2qnf.jpg

:cute:

:cute: Have never seen some of these. Thanks! :love:

Mephy- thanks, I've never seen a lot of those :love: Are you on Tumblr? I saw one of those on Tumblr today posted by this one person who always posts adorable pictures I've never seen.

Yeah I am, my personal blog is kissthefuture and I also run FuckYeahBonoVox :)

And IF you really contacted this person I guess she might think us U2 fans are total freaks and never give any kind of information to anyone asking ever again. What a ridiculous amount of unnecessary drama, really :huh:

You come here into a totally harmless picture thread and stir up things. If you have a problem with a single person on this board, then why don't you a. put her on "ignore" and b. try to sort these things out with her via pm instead of spreading your obscure theories all over the board? Not very classy I must say, and I've witnessed a lot of things on these boards.

This , you go LU :hug:

I really could care less what U think. I don't believe the photo is legit - end of story. If U want to believe everything that is posted on the internet, by all means, fill your boots.

Pardon me for wanting to find out if it is real.

And if you don't like it, then U put me on ignore. Works both ways.....

And yet mr. Burlington you reply to her post. You DO care about what she thinks.

Last unicorn never said anything about believing everything on the internet , and I know her "long enough" to know that she doesn't. You just make that call.
You are obliged to try and find out if anything is real. But you keep doing it in a way it offends allot of people.

LU knows she can trust certain people. GG knows she can trust people.

I'm very sorry you cant.
I think we are all going to put you on ignore now, I for one will.
So you can keep posting and discussing the most stupidest things happily ever after.

Burlington77 said:
I really could care less what U think. I don't believe the photo is legit - end of story. If U want to believe everything that is posted on the internet, by all means, fill your boots.

You're really annoying :| Why do you keep going on about how you don't think it's "legit?" No one cares. It's a picture. This is a thread for pictures, not tiresome discussions of whether or not they've come from a source someone said they came from. I don't know what more "proof" you could get though- sitting there and watching her take the photo and making a passport out of it?

All of your argumentative posts are obnoxious. Try being pleasant.

I can't believe you've got your knickers in such a twist over this but for the record the full story was published in several newspapers at the time ::

Crusading rocker Bono put his six-nation Aids campaign in jeopardy when he was halted at the airport in Lesotho, South Africa because of his bulging passport.

The U2 frontman, who was scheduled to jet to Rwanda and Tanzania from Lesotho, was shocked to discover there were no pages left in the document for any more onward travel.

The Irish Embassy rushed to Bono's aid, issuing him with an emergency passport.

Press photographer Kim Naughton, who is chronicling the singer's African odyssey, stepped in to help, capturing Bono's image - without his trademark wraparound sunglasses - as a makeshift passport snap.

He said: "I can't believe we've been so stupid."

Read more: Bono's passport blunder | BreakingNews.ie

They've got the photographer's name as Naughton not Haughton but I'm not going to split hairs over that although I suspect you will. OK back to lurking

What the heck does believing GG who has been a member on this forum for many years and whom I've met in person has to do with "believing everything that's on the internet?" :huh: Um, for the record: I don't believe "everything" on the internet, in fact, quite the opposite, I don't trust the internet and don't believe half of what's said and written on the net, but I've been on this forum for some time and I know some people here, it's not like these people have a reputation of making up stories. I don't get your point at all because now you make it sound as if you don't trust the photographer by saying the photo isn't "legit". What now? Go to here site, look under "portraits", there it is. I don't think she would be allowed to put that photo of Bono up without his approval. Really, I think you don't know what you're saying yourself, it just doesn't make sense.

Btw, here pictures are really amazing :up:

A photographer took a photo of Bono because he needed a new passport? No way! That's impossible! It's all a lie fabricated to… to… do something! Conspiracy! :panic:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!! For fuck's sake. Really. If you want to argue go to FYM or EYKIW. This is freaking pleba. Just post some pictures or stay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom