Miscellaneous Picture Mix V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7d55ac4b.jpg

Granny, maybe it my luck or I dont know but your pics seem to show up as red x's......now one might think that it is my computer, but the same thing happens with the computers at work and the office computer at my 2nd job!.....I dont know if it is just my luck? but it is strange that only your pics show up as red x's and in every computer I use:shrug:

I know Im missing out of awesome pics:(

u2granny said:
Just my biweekly renaming of the albums. Direct linking uses up my bandwidth. Sorry.

There's a very popular "Fate" at Zootopia who does that to most of our pictures. He's popular because he comes to PLEBA and direct links our pictures. I can speak for the last days because I haven't spent much time on the net but he used to do it everyday.:mad:
I already asked him not to do it but I guess he doesn't care because he didn't even answer my request.

LostAtMoon said:

There's a very popular "Fate" at Zootopia who does that to most of our pictures. He's popular because he comes to PLEBA and direct links our pictures. I can speak for the last days because I haven't spent much time on the net but he used to do it everyday.:mad:
I already asked him not to do it but I guess he doesn't care because he didn't even answer my request.

He had one thread that was a "what is wrong with this picture" thread.

I wanted to reply, "It's hotlinked to someone else's album dammit, that's what's wrong with it :madspit: !"

kellyahern said:

He had one thread that was a "what is wrong with this picture" thread.

I wanted to reply, "It's hotlinked to someone else's album dammit, that's what's wrong with it :madspit: !"

His Fate is to have many red x's posted.

Not sure if anyone posted...

Bono & Rogan at the Killer's show in Chicago

killers0355jl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom