Miscellaneous Picture Mix PT. 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ha just wanted to post these in the cnn connects thread..seems to have been live then :D

he looked mighty fine even though i only saw half of it

i'll make some stills tomorrow :)

ad987599.jpg

Anyone got a picture(s) of Bono and ALi´s WEDDING?
Please
Please

Any OLD pictures of Bono and Ali together (late 70´s and 1980´s)would also be VERY WELCOMED too

Many thanks in advance! :wink:

by the way
...it´s for a nice wallpaper I want to make for YOU :rockon:

anjarw said:
ha just wanted to post these in the cnn connects thread..seems to have been live then :D

he looked mighty fine even though i only saw half of it

i'll make some stills tomorrow :)

I don't think it was live though.
It felt like there was some cutting done at the end.

AND anitram mentioned in the Toronto 2 setlist thread that Bono left for NY on wednesday (yes the day of the second gig), so it might have been taped then.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139629&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

*wanders into PLEBA* ... LOL!

Here are some more NY Times Magazine pictures. I actually copy & pasted them from my Electronic Edition, so the quality is kinda crappy (hence the reason they look pixilated). Hopefully there will be some hi-res scans soon, though.

nytimes1.jpg

nytimes2.jpg

nytimes3.jpg

Yeah, I can't wait for the better scans. LOL. I'm guessing the magazine will be massive... it said it was about 400+ pages. Wow.

That looks good, I don't live in the right place to get it though lol, so hope there are scans of everything! :D There should be a Larry issue next time, 'why Larry matters' - because he has a lovely arse and is very pretty to look at. ;)

'why Larry matters' - because he has a lovely arse and is very pretty to look at. "

Good one, chickadee - :applaud:

And thank you for those early scans of the NY Times article tomorrow.

That first pic of Bono is magnificent. :love:

Back
Top Bottom