Miscellaneous Picture Mix IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
d4b7e293.jpg

The one of him I posted is from a poster. I just had room to scan their heads...separately. The poster came with the book. This is one part of the other side.

1f4e8eb1.jpg

:drool: No such thing as too much Larry. =)

Btw, does anyone have the walk on video? I really want to see it!

I don't know.

Can i have both? *slaps herself for asking for so much*

ladora said:
I don't know.

Can i have both? *slaps herself for asking for so much*

Can you email me about it? Coz otherwise I'll be too long on PLEBA, I need to learn right now, instead of being on PLEBA. I'm so quick distracted of my homework when i'm on PLEBA :wink:
Stupid math. :madspit:

Oh yeah, also usefull, my email-address: lisette_u2@hetnet.nl :wink:

People's I know I saw the .gif somewhere on here, but the .gif from R&H of edge sliding down the hill, I wanna show my friend but I can't find it. *frustrated*

I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this question so I figured I'd ask here...
really weird question but do you guys know those pictures of Bono around the JT era and he is in all denim I think and he is in a boot store of some sort? Like I remember in one picture he is standing and there is a whole rack of boots behind him. Does anyone know what store this is? Figured it's worth a shot to ask, maybe there were captions on the photos or something. P.S. I'm not psycho, just wondering!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom