Miscellaneous Picture Mix III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beli said:

I know what Sellafield is, I work in radiation safety. :lol:

Thanks for all your help though. This has been "interesting".

Yikes! I hope you stay safe, beli. :hug:

u2granny said:

Yes. We live between a nuclear plant and Hanford.

I'm reckon there was nothing in those barrels. :shifty:

To get the thread back on track, heres a picture. I know you have all seen it before but hey....

AdamShirtless.jpg

PS This is a question to anyone. Do you save your photos in photobucket and then delete them from your harddrive? Or save them on both? Has photobucket ever completely died and lost the contents of your folder?

beli said:

I'm reckon there was nothing in those barrels. :shifty:

To get the thread back on track, heres a picture. I know you have all seen it before but hey....

AdamShirtless.jpg

PS This is a question to anyone. Do you save your photos in photobucket and then delete them from your harddrive? Or save them on both? Has photobucket ever completely died and lost the contents of your folder?

I save them to photobucket and when I have enough burn them to a cd. I've not lost anything on photobucket but I have with crapfish, excuse me, snapfish.

beli said:

I save them on my hard drive, and then burn to a CD. My computer crashed last summer and I learned a very painful lesson about backing things up. Now I live and die by what I have on CD.

Okay, no laughing at my multiple posts. :lmao: I thought it was my computer. It took a while for me to figure out it was the sight. :mad:

u2granny, we're happy to have you sitting there at your computer providing us with ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL photos of Bono.:wink:

Especially those Memphis pics - they bring back some glorious memories for me (and others)!

Bless you (and your computer) - :applaud:

^^ that was live aid, where Bono jumped down (The leap) during Bad to dance with this girl who had been screaming his name for a long time during the concert.
It took him so long to get back to the stage that they only did 2 songs instead of 3.

wow!! I think I know what is about to go on in that one MrsSpringsteen!:drool: Where do you get a job like hers...sign me up! Ok...now today you are going to take off all your clothing and bono is going to kneel in front of you and rest his head on your lower stomach......is that ok with you????????????:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom