Miscellaneous: Picture Mix II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, Bono's Doll, I'm doing better.

These pics of Bono really are the BEST MEDICINE to lift one's spirits! :wink:

The pic of Bono in the sarong had me laughing for a long time. :lmao:

Thanks, kelly, for your vast collection of pics.

LOVE IS BIGGER THAN US....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

5d0df5f8.jpg

kelly, do you have any more pics from the show that Bono and Edge appeared on St. Patrick's Day in 2000? (the ones you posted where Bono is opening a bottle of champagne)

I saw that segment on U2.guatemala when it was still around and it was truly one of the most hilarious (and revealing) interviews that I have ever seen Bono do. :lol:

Any further info and/or pics regarding it would be greatly appreciated.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:hug:

It wasn't blurry in photobucket. :(

AHAAA! I tried netscape and it's fine. Why does AOL blur some pictures?

Last edited:
u2granny said:
It wasn't blurry in photobucket. :(

AHAAA! I tried netscape and it's fine. Why does AOL blur some pictures?

It looks okay on AOL to me. I think there's something under preferences on AOL where you can choose to either compress or not compress the graphics, and if you don't compress the graphics the pictures take longer to load but they are clearer. I don't remember exactly :reject: , maybe someone with more computer knowledge can explain it better?

kellyahern said:

It looks okay on AOL to me. I think there's something under preferences on AOL where you can choose to either compress or not compress the graphics, and if you don't compress the graphics the pictures take longer to load but they are clearer. I don't remember exactly :reject: , maybe someone with more computer knowledge can explain it better?

You're right. I've never checked those settings. Thanks for the reminder.:)

He looks cold.

If I was standing next to the B-man, I would be burning up!:combust:

Just a thought....:wink:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Good question, I would like to know too.

I would like to know too...though I doubt that it's a body guard..hes rather small to be one..maybe he is Bono's assistant cause he is in a lot of pics...
Damn I just made myself upset!!..I would give anything to be Bono's personal assistant!...Really I would!..ANYTHING!!!

bonoflag102701.jpg

I think this is one of the most beautiful picture of Bono. This must have been soon after 9/11.....he almost looks to be crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom