Miscellaneous: Picture Mix II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Adam have a nervous twitch?

First he fidgets with his left hand, then his water bottle, then his right hand, then his lips, then his ear lobe, then his water bottle, .....

Someone has ants in his pants :wink:

This outstanding observation was brought to you by someone who cannot speak Italian and is thusly just watching the pretty pictures. As you do.

After watching that interview I went to listen to Vertigo, I wasn’t paying much attention to it cause I was looking at pictures so as the first verses ended and the chorus started, I had a feeling that that whole part of the song was simultaneously translated in Italian.... :crack:

beli said:
Does Adam have a nervous twitch?

First he fidgets with his left hand, then his water bottle, then his right hand, then his lips, then his ear lobe, then his water bottle, .....

Someone has ants in his pants :wink:

This outstanding observation was brought to you by someone who cannot speak Italian and is thusly just watching the pretty pictures. As you do.

Maybe Adam wanted to go to the restroom but he didn't wanted to go during the interview to don't look uncool in front of the pretty lady. :flirt: :wink:

kellyahern said:

13c61910.jpg

Again with the tongue...:drool: ...

greety, when you get to the page, click on the first icon (the white piece of paper) to open to watch the interview or right click "save target as" to download.

once you watch it a few times, you pay attention more to what U2 is saying and doing and less to the interviewer.

But we got to remember that U2 has fans and followers around the world so every interview they do won't just be available in English.

Actually, I think it's a bit more interesting that way. :up:

Hope that helps, greety - it's a great interview with a LOT of new info about U2.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1941807#post1941807

Here is the thread in EYKIW we have going with translations of parts of this interview and others with the foreign press that U2 has done this week.

Enjoy.:wink:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!.... :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I guess now we know why Lardence doesnt smile all that often :wink: That last picture of Larry is adorable...

Bono as always is lookin' good!

Thanks Kelly!

:bow:

Kelly - Thank you so much!!!
Larry smiling - the ubiquitous black hoodie (I hope it is the new straw hat) - so nice:)

Jamila said:
kellyahern -:applaud:

I just got back from the hospital where I had to go through a bit of tricky outpatient surgery and the first place I came to on the Internet was PLEBA to see if there were any pics from today's video shoot in Dublin - and I was not disappointed. :wink:

Those BEAUTIFUL pics of Bono smiling REALLY just elevated my spirits!

Thank you - you can never know how much I appreciate PLEBA, and, of course, U2. :yes:

(now for a few days of recovery)

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:
Sorry I just saw this--I hope you are recovering nicely. Keep up with your regime of Bono at least 4-5 times daily (or as needed.):wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom