Miscellaneous: Picture Mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pics, kelly, of Bono from the 46664 concert last year. :applaud:

Even though that darned watermark is covering up a lot of Bono's face, I am still mesmerized by the intensity in his eyes which you can see even through the watermark. :up:

Such a BEAUTIFUL SOUL and MAGNIFICENT SPIRIT there is in Bono! :bono: :love: :hug:

sunset.jpg

new Bono pic..

Also out and about on the town last night was another very charitable fellow Bono, the U2 frontman looked anything but happy with the Irish weather as he huddled into celebrity club Lillies Bordello.

bono-lillies07.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
new Bono pic..

Also out and about on the town last night was another very charitable fellow Bono, the U2 frontman looked anything but happy with the Irish weather as he huddled into celebrity club Lillies Bordello.

bono-lillies07.jpg

Oh Bono sleeves...

:cute:

What GREAT new pics of Bono! :wink:

It amazes me that the man can look good in almost anything he wears. I guess it's because when I see him I get stuck on the beauty in his eyes and in his smile and then everything else about him looks FABULOUS. :angel:

It's just good to know that Bono is well and having JOYFUL TIMES ! :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

that brown jacket is getting some wear - first Fox news now in Dublin - maybe its this falls new straw hat:wink:

First of all - Kelly!!! :bow: You're fantastic! :hug: It's like you get the pics the moment they're taken - you're the best!

And then, allow me to :faint: and :combust:!!!

Bono in jeans - :drool: :hyper: He just looks so good...

:D:up:

kellyahern said:

She's afraid of the trash can police! :lmao:

That would be the "Trash Can Garda" actually! :lol:

The coverage of this trash can kicking episode starts to remind me of the infamous "Rock 'n' roll stops the traffic"-episode - don't someone have something more important to do?! :tsk: :shrug:

Yeah I don't know what her deal is....if I were with Bono I would do practically anything to get the press to take my picture with him and be labeled a "mystery girl". For God's sake...it's a trash can! Bono is like royalty over there...I doubt he'd be legally pursued about a trash can thumping....media people are so strange...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom