Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the producer Swizz Beatz and the pic is from Jan last year when he and Bono worked on the Hope For Haiti song. Here are a couple more pics

bonoswizzhaiti1-2010sm.jpg

bonoswizzhaiticolor.jpg

Those 2 seem to be friends, these 2 pics were taken the summer before in 2009, probably at Edge/Bono's Eze house.

bonoswizzzparty8-24-20091.jpg

bonoswizzzparty8-24-20092.jpg

I hope he stays off the ski's.. we wouldn't want him to actually break a leg now do we :sexywink:

The lady in red spotted him :wink:

In all seriousness, it's these kind of pics that will get him even more criticism back home.. (not being there when it all goes wrong..)

Guggi!!!! I thought B-man was talking to a lady but then I saw he was wearing the jean-jacket. :giggle:

In all seriousness, it's these kind of pics that will get him even more criticism back home.. (not being there when it all goes wrong..)

I don't understand what he is doing wrong, it is a school break in half Europe and it is traditionally used to get the children learn to ski, here ist is called "White Break", he must be there with his kids.

I don't understand what he is doing wrong, it is a school break in half Europe and it is traditionally used to get the children learn to ski, here ist is called "White Break", he must be there with his kids.

He's not doing anything wrong, but they have been critisized for being home when things go well and not when there is a crisis going on.
I know there isn't much he can do, but it has been noticed Bono is awfully quiet about the current crisis in Ireland.

Seeing him have holidays while other fellow countrymen and women have to sell their houses (or lose their jobs) may not leave the most positive impression.

BTW I'm not sure about the school break in half of Europe, it certainly is not the case here in Belgium, we still have to wait one more week..

He's not doing anything wrong, but they have been critisized for being home when things go well and not when there is a crisis going on.
I know there isn't much he can do, but it has been noticed Bono is awfully quiet about the current crisis in Ireland.

Seeing him have holidays while other fellow countrymen and women have to sell their houses (or lose their jobs) may not leave the most positive impression.

BTW I'm not sure about the school break in half of Europe, it certainly is not the case here in Belgium, we still have to wait one more week..

Oh, really? has he been critised for that in Ireland? I didn't know, I haven't been there since last June, anyway, what can he do? I mean, I think they must be thinking about a concert or something because I read that they wanted to get more involved with Ireland this year, but I don't think this will suppose more than a gesture, we're having bad times everywhere and U2 can't save us all, they donated a lot of money last year to pay for the musical education of the Irish kids, that's more than most bands do in all their carreers.

Ireland has the February midterm holidays this week, I know because I'm a teacher, I travel to Ireland every year with students and I have to adjust everything to the school breaks.

School-calendar - SchoolDays.ie: Parents, Teachers, Schools & Education in Ireland

I thought the kids went to school in New York. Most American schools were on break this week (unless they had too many snow days). Anyhow, when you are Bono, you can pull your kids out for a resort vacation any time you choose. :D

I guess I was because I was bored. To be honest, if I had a choice for vacation, I'd be some place warm. Imagine if that were the case. Instead of bundled Bono, we'd have topless Bono. Let's discuss that. :shifty:

I thought the kids went to school in New York. Most American schools were on break this week (unless they had too many snow days). Anyhow, when you are Bono, you can pull your kids out for a resort vacation any time you choose. :D

I wouldn't say most schools where on a break this week. Depends on the state. No schools where I live have a break for over a month. Everyone had Monday off for Presidents Day but that's it.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense since the South starts school in August while up here it is September. The kids here get another break in April.

And because this thread has gone off....
5470885428_411fe69c54.jpg

5460971881_88f730b5b7.jpg

5461574308_086ec1a2be.jpg

5460970967_6cb0c03e9f.jpg

And one of my new favorite photos

5443658945_9273f4f727.jpg

I wouldn't say most schools where on a break this week. Depends on the state. No schools where I live have a break for over a month. Everyone had Monday off for Presidents Day but that's it.

I'm a teacher in NY and the public schools are closed for mid winter break. Private have different schedules. The boys go to private school in NYC.

Please, can we leave the kids' holidays? it was just an especulation that came to my mind when I saw him in a ski resort because I'm a teacher, nothing more, I don't need to be proved right. You say what I thought is impossible, it's ok.

I don't understand any of this, but it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom